1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP !!! BNIB ALDEN FOR J CREW CAP TOE NO.8 SHELL CORDOVAN BOOTS BARRIE LAST 9 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by longwalker, Jun 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Title says it all. Brand new in box. Bought at full price $680+tax from J.CREW for a holiday trip but finally canceled. No seconds, No store show model, No irregularities. Just the same baby as you buy at J Crew for full retail but here with a much reduced price.

Just tried on once indoor to feel the fit, shoe tree protected from the first day.

Comes with J Crew shoe box , No alden shoe box, No dust bag. I contact J Crew customer service to find one, they agreed but never make it...

it seems that alden cordovan boots are always excluded from Jcrew promotions.

paypal gift or 4%, buyer pay shipping fees, can throw in cedar shoe trees for a few more bucks.

Price Drop $580----->$ 540--->$530

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. bah0916

bah0916 Active Member

How do these fit compared to the Indy 9D? Both are on the Barrie, but these "look" like they'd be more tts than the indy barrie.

/thats my way of saying that the 9D captoe barrie will fit like my 8.5D indy barrie. :)

3. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

I have both the captoe and indy, not much difference since they are on the same last. both great boots!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.