1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

**PRICE DROP** Bespoke Thom Sweeney Jacket in Brown Puppytooth - Approx 38 short

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nmoore82, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmoore82

nmoore82 Senior member

**Price Drop £450 £400** For sale is a Thom Sweeney bespoke wool jacket in a brown and black puppytooth pattern.

The details:
    • Two button single breasted
    • Notch lapels
    • Two front flap pockets, ticket pocket (also flap) and welt chest pocket
    • Double vent
    • Interior pockets
    • Fully lined
    • 100% wool (when I bought this jacket, I'm sure I was told it has a cashmere blend).
    • High armhole
    • All the construction you'd expect from a bespoke with hand sewn buttonholes.

Approximate measurements:
    • Armpit-Armpit: 19.5"
    • Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket hem): 27.5"
    • Lapel at widest point: 3 1/4"
    • Arm length from top of sleeve / shoulder to end of jacket: 24.5"

From the measurements, I think that the jacket would be ideal for a slim 38 short.

I bought the jacket (unworn) from a private seller but unfortunately found the length an inch too short for what I like my tailored jackets to be. As such, I have decided to sell.

If you have any questions about the jacket or want more pictures, please message me.

Free delivery in the UK.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.