1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP BBBF BROOKS BROS BLACK FLEECE, RLBL RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL. POLO SHIRTS SZ SMALL & MEDI

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sjmin209, Sep 10, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjmin209

sjmin209 Senior member

Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers.

I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US funds. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I must use a shipping method that provides Paypal-approved tracking. PM with any questions.

(4) Ralph Lauren Black Label French Cuff Gray Check sz 15 $75 $50 + shipping
    Shirt has been worn once and laundered (cold wash, hang dry). In excellent condition.
    Shoulders: 17.5"
    Chest:20.5" [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(6) Polo Ralph Lauren Purple Gingham Classic Size 14.5/CS $25 plus shipping .
    Shoulder-shoulder: 18"
    Chest: 22"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

===

(5) Polo Ralph Lauren Green Check Shirt Sz 14.5/XS $25 plus shipping SOLD.
    Shoulder-shoulder: 17.5”
    Chest: 22"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(3) NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Brown Check sz S $100 SOLD
    Brown & creme check pattern
    Shoulders: 18"
    Chest:20.5" [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBBF Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Red & Navy Check Shirt sz BB1 SOLD $60 + shipping
    Shouleder-shoulder: 18"
    Chest: 21"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(2) NWT BBBF Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Blue & white plaid (short sleeves) sz BB0 SOLD $65 plus shipping .
    Shoulder-shoulder: 17.25"
    Chest: 20.5"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(1) NWT $225 BBBF Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Sea Island Cotton Check Shirt sz BB0 $100 SOLD .
    Shoulder-shoulder: 17.25"
    Chest: 20.5"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.