1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP Archival Clothing - Navy Cardigan Size Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by upwards416, Feb 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upwards416

upwards416 Active Member

This beautiful Archival wool cardigan, made in USA, was just purchased at their recent online sale and is new with tag. This is a bit too big for me, but perhaps just right for you?

$220(new)>>$140>>$115>>$100

Includes shipping. Take this off my hands!

19" shoulder-to-shoulder
    21" pit-to-pit
    26.5" length

From Archival Clothing:

"Our Cardigans are made by our friends at Centralia Knitting Mills. Knitted from 4-ply worsted wool on circular knitting machines from the 1930s, the fabric is sturdy, warm, and pill resistant. This historical sweater design features a low rib knit shawl collar and knitted cuffs. Double-knitted elbows reinforce that wear point without an unsightly external patch."

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  2. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Senior member

If only these tards were capable of making a garment that actually fits. Nice-looking piece, though.

3. upwards416

upwards416 Active Member

It's more a question of the right body type for the fit, which they describe as 'American sportswear' or something like that. I'm a slim 6', 155lbs. I considered trying to shrink it, but I'd rather someone else put it to good use. This would work well for someone broader than I am.

4. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Senior member

Sorry-that was rude. I've gotten a couple of things from them that have fit horribly off. I do like the Webbing Belts, however!

5. upwards416

upwards416 Active Member

This is still available. Make me an offer. Winter is coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.