1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP 4/10: Balmain Homme Green Tee sz Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Nemesis_4, Feb 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis_4

Nemesis_4 Senior member

Everybody knows Balmain Homme, this shirt was designed when Christophe Decarnin was still around, from the Fall 2010 collection. This has only been worn and washed about 2 times since purchased at retail. Just trying to clear out some of my closet for a purchase. Quality is a 9/10- no stains, rips, or tares- there is intentional distressing which Balmain is known for around the edges of sleeves, collar, and hem of shirt. Sorry for the bad pictures, I am at school and have a terrible camera to take pictures with. (second picture reflects the actual color of shirt)

$65>55>45 shipped in the US

Measurements:

S to S: 16.5 in
    P to P: 18 in
    Total back length: 28 in

Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take more pics and measurements on request. If you need references- I have done multiple transactions with members on here, ebay, stylezeigeist, and superfuture- just ask. Feel free to ask any questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.