1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Price Drop: 3sixteen ST-100x Slim Tapered Selvedge Indigo Size 32 (14.5 oz)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by oov, Dec 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oov

oov Member

Selling a pair of gently used 3sixteen ST-100x raw denims in Size 32 in Indigo (14.5 oz). These have been hemmed slightly since I'm a little short. I haven't been able to wear these that much and probably have been worn less than 10 times. I've been biking to work in a pair of Levi Commuters that are waterproof so I haven't been able to wear these as much as I would have liked to. The only noticeable fade is from my wallet, but even then, it's very faint - everything else is still the same color. I'm about 5'10" and 160lbs and these fit great.

These retail for $215 new, but I'm asking for $100 shipped for them. I'll ship anywhere to the Contiguous US through USPS.

Sizing: (I've measured these myself)
    Waist: 34.5"
    Rise: 10.5"
    Thigh: 11"
    Knee: 8"
    Inseam: 30"
    Leg Opening: 14.5"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012

2. oov

oov Member

Price dropped to $100.