1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

**PRICE DROP** 3 Button Down Shirts For Sale-Engineered Garments, Steven Alan, Uniqlo

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by obnavox3, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior Member

Hi, I'm selling various button down shirts. All of these have been washed and lightly worn for 2 years. I only accept Paypal and I will ship to the Continental United States only. $4.95 shipping.

#1 Engineered Garments Green Chambray Size S $65 SOLD

This shirt is in excellent condition and would fit someone who wears a small regularly or someone who wears a medium but is a bit on the shorter side. For reference, I'm 5'11 165lbs and it fits me great except the sides are a tad short for me. Condition 9/10

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in.
    Pit to Pit: 19in.
    Top to Bottom: 30in.

#2 Steven Alan Reverse Seam Button Down Blue and Yellow Tattersall Size S $25

This shirt is in excellent condition and it has a really cool blue and yellow tattersall pattern to it. Slim fit. Fits me too snug in the chest so I must part ways. Important to note, it is missing one button. They are however plain ole clear plastic buttons. A simple fix. Condition 8/10

Pit to Pit: 18.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 31 in.

#3 Steven Alan Reverse Seam Button Down Green and White Stripe Size S $25

This shirt is identical in sizing to the one posted just above. It's in excellent condition, vibrant green and white stripe. Slim fitting. Condition 8.5/10

Pit to Pit: 18.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 31 in.

#4 Uniqlo Flannel Shirt Size L $20

This is a warm flannel shirt I picked up at a Uniqlo last winter in Seoul. Really soft and is slim in the shoulders but a pretty comfortable fit the rest of the way. Condition 8.5/10

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in.
    Pit to Pit: 19.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 30in.

PM me if you're interested and/or have any questions. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

2. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior Member

Engineered Garments Green Chambray has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.