1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

**PRICE DROP** 3 Button Down Shirts For Sale-Engineered Garments, Steven Alan, Uniqlo

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by obnavox3, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior member

Hi, I'm selling various button down shirts. All of these have been washed and lightly worn for 2 years. I only accept Paypal and I will ship to the Continental United States only. $4.95 shipping.

#1 Engineered Garments Green Chambray Size S $65 SOLD

This shirt is in excellent condition and would fit someone who wears a small regularly or someone who wears a medium but is a bit on the shorter side. For reference, I'm 5'11 165lbs and it fits me great except the sides are a tad short for me. Condition 9/10

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in.
    Pit to Pit: 19in.
    Top to Bottom: 30in.

#2 Steven Alan Reverse Seam Button Down Blue and Yellow Tattersall Size S $25

This shirt is in excellent condition and it has a really cool blue and yellow tattersall pattern to it. Slim fit. Fits me too snug in the chest so I must part ways. Important to note, it is missing one button. They are however plain ole clear plastic buttons. A simple fix. Condition 8/10

Pit to Pit: 18.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 31 in.

#3 Steven Alan Reverse Seam Button Down Green and White Stripe Size S $25

This shirt is identical in sizing to the one posted just above. It's in excellent condition, vibrant green and white stripe. Slim fitting. Condition 8.5/10

Pit to Pit: 18.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 31 in.

#4 Uniqlo Flannel Shirt Size L $20

This is a warm flannel shirt I picked up at a Uniqlo last winter in Seoul. Really soft and is slim in the shoulders but a pretty comfortable fit the rest of the way. Condition 8.5/10

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in.
    Pit to Pit: 19.5 in.
    Top to Bottom: 30in.

PM me if you're interested and/or have any questions. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior member

Engineered Garments Green Chambray has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.