1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PRICE DROP 27/12 $40 shipped: 2x like new MABITEX EU50/34" flat front trousers - khaki & navy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by apropos, Dec 7, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apropos

apropos Distinguished Member

Hey guys, up for sale I have 2 pairs of pants I am culling from my closet - discovered both of them sitting in a storage bag at the back of my closet.

Small print stuff: Prices are in AUD. Payment via PP (or bank transfer for Australians). Buy both to combine & save on shipping. Remember - ask yourself what a comparable pair will cost in the shops!

Compare the measurements to your favourite pair of trousers to determine fit.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Mabitex “Triplo Chino” slim fit navy pants, size 50 (34”) - $40 shipped Australia, $55 shipped worldwide

• Worn maybe 3 times, in near new condition. NO CUT TAGS.
    • Flat front, 100% quality mid-heavyweight cotton, 2” cuffs on – has maybe 5” of inseam to play around with, fully lined split waistband, corozo buttons, 3 point waist fastening
    • Rise (seam in crotch to top of front waistband) – 11”
    • Waist (laid flat, buttoned up, measured across) – 17”
    • Thigh (laid flat, from meeting of seams in crotch to base of pocket) – 12”
    • Inseam (from meeting of seams in crotch to hem along inside leg seam) – 30.25”
    • Hem (laid flat, at edge of hem) – 8.25”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Mabitex “Due” slim fit khaki pants, size 50 (34”) - $40 shipped Australia, $55 shipped worldwide. Creases are from storage, where these pants have lived most of their life.

• Worn just once, in like new condition. NO CUT TAGS.
    • Flat front, mid-heavyweight twill cotton with brushed finish, 2” cuffs on – has maybe 5” of inseam to play around with, fully lined split waistband, inside lined with chambray, corozo buttons, 3 point waist fastening
    • Rise (seam in crotch to top of front waistband) – 10.5”
    • Waist (laid flat, buttoned up, measured across) – 17”
    • Thigh (laid flat, from meeting of seams in crotch to base of pocket) – 12”
    • Inseam (from meeting of seams in crotch to hem along inside leg seam) – 30”
    • Hem (laid flat, at edge of hem) – 8.25”

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.