• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PRICE DROP 2 REMAINING VGC Borrelli OLD STOCK shirt SZ 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&A

Reaction score
Lightly used Borrelli shirts, all sized 39 EU. All shirts have been bought in brick & mortar stores in the Netherlands and Italy. The oldest are no older than 3 years. The most recent are about 6 months old. None of these shirts have seen much wear, as I have many shirts in rotation. Some of these shirts have only been worn once.

The Borrelli’s are both from the old stock and the new stock. I just picked them because I was looking for a certain color or style. The main difference between the old and new stock is that the old stock have more handwork, most notably they have hand made button holes whilst the new stock have machine made button holes. Fabric and constructionwise I would say they are more or less on par. What I understand from shirtmakers is that the most important part that should be hand made is the armhole. This is still fully hand made with the new stock. As far as I have noted the sales price for the new stock shirts is the same as for the old stock (which is anywhere between EUR 260 and 350).

#2 Pink bengal stripe button down shirt. This shirt is from the old stock. Measurements:

shoulder-to-shoulder 17.5”,
top-of-sleeve-to-bottom-of cuff 26”,
chest 21”,

Worn 3-4 times WAS USD 90 [COLOR=FF00AA]NOW US$ 65[/COLOR] including world wide shipping per regular airmail

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

#3 Blue / aqua bengal stripe button down shirt. This shirt is from the old stock. Measurements:

shoulder-to-shoulder 17.5”,
top-of-sleeve-to-bottom-of cuff 26”,
chest 21”,

Worn 3-4 times WAS USD 90 [COLOR=FF00AA]NOW US$ 65[/COLOR] including world wide shipping per regular airmail

DSC_0836.jpg

DSC_0841.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0836.jpg
    DSC_0836.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0836.jpg
    DSC_0836.jpg
  • DSC_0836.jpg
    DSC_0836.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0836.jpg
    DSC_0836.jpg
Last edited:

C&A

Reaction score
Price drop on remaining 2 shirts. Priced to sell. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads