1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP 1/29 Size Small/Medium Shirt Thread - BoO, Cloak, Gant By Bastian, Ute Ploier, Gitman, 45

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Master Milano, Dec 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

BoO Green Hunter Shirt - Don't have my own pictures as of yet but it is this shirt from 2009/2010 and it's pretty hard to find. Great construction and feels pretty darn sturdy. Thick oxford cloth. Elbow pads + that shoulder detail - 80

[​IMG]
    BoO:
    s2s:17.5
    p2p:19.5
    Sleeves:25.5
    Length: 29

Cloak - From an even longer time ago. I really like this for all its details but need money to fund my pants making ventures and my summer in China :I Anyway, cool button down and is pretty thin/ breathable, definitely more of a spring/summer/early fall shirt. Piece of history right here :) 65 SHIPPED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gant By Bastian - ...Watermelons watermelons half eaten watermelons + high quality shirt, what more do you really need... 65
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Measurements:
    Gant Watermelon:
    s2s:15
    p2p:19.5
    Sleeves:26
    Length from BOC: 30

Ute Ploier - Awesome shirt -- black with these two extensions at the collar that can be tied into a tie, but I would wear it without -- it's just a cool detail. I don't have much time to wear this many shirts but I would definitely keep it. Retails for something like 250. Sorry my pictures suck, my camera can't really capture black too well :( but the model picture is pretty accurate. Shirt's bnwt - [B]70 Shipped[/B]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gitman Vintage - Pretty pleasing plaid color - Fits typical of Gitman smalls and is not a button down - slightly thinner cotton so again more of a madras, awesome for spring summer fall etc :) - DROPPED 12/29 - 58 Shipped

[​IMG]

As seen here - http://www.styleforum.net/t/324303/gitman-vintage-purple-plaid/0_70 (sorry can't get the pictures to show in a normal thread -- the original thread is closed but shirt is still for sale)

Liberty of London Floral Shirt - Fits like a BoO small, seriously high quality shirt, sale fell through and I am considering parting with it again but I really love this shirt haha. Letting it go for 90 :) You'll love this, made in Italy with super soft fabric and thick buttons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/SPOILER]
    Measurements:
    Liberty of London:
    s2s:16.5
    p2p:19
    Sleeves:25.5
    Length:31

Looking for a quick sale with this shirt. Worn but as you can see, still in great condition. Nice color for transitioning between seasons. = 40 shipped

[​IMG]
    more indicative of true color
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This shirt is the meaning of luxurious -- who even knew that camel hair things exist. Super soft to tough as well as being thick and warm -- super practical for the winter and just looks really sexy in general. Quality on this piece is super high and it'll fit well on a typical small. Slim but enough room for a layer underneath as an overshirt. - 100 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UPDATED - 45RPM shirt Size Medium but can also fit small. Great gauzy fabric and amazing texture. You'll love this! -80Shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

3. brlfvr

brlfvr Senior member

sent pm about our legacy, never heard back?

4. childtherapist

childtherapist New Member

Also sent a PM and never heard back.

5. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

Hey, Childtherapist - I just saw the post but I don't seem to have gotten a PM from you. I will send you one right away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.