1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

*** PRICE CUT ***MEGATHREAD SHOES TREMEZZA AE ALDEN MEZLAN STEFANOBI, SHELL AND ALLIGATOR, and $45 G

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by wj2009, Aug 13, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wj2009

wj2009 Senior member

Shipping is extra at actual cost. Please inquire about payment options. (I am adding more shoe once I get to take the pictures) 1) NIB ***Allen Edmonds*** Bayfield Boots, US 8.5D Black. Brand New in box with shoe bags. No sticky label, no marking, not seconds. Retail $350, asking $250 [​IMG][​IMG] 2) Like New ***Ferregamo Tramezza*** monk in size 8 EE. Keep in mind that Ferregamo is notoriously narrow, one needs to size up or go wide in order for a proper fit. I would say these shoes fit normal 8D to 8.5D feet. Worn twice for half a day each. Check out the pics, heels look new, sole minimum wear, insole and upper mint. Retail for $950. Asking for $350 -> $330 -> $315 -> $300. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 3) Used *** StefanoBi ***, marked as size 8D, fit as 8.5D. Goodyear welt, metal toe taps. There is some wear to the inside lining, which can be repaired by a cobbler or left alone. Otherwise the shoes are in excellent condition. Come with shoe bags. Asking $165 -> $155 ->$150 ->$140 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 4) Used *** Allen Edmonds *** Shell Cordovan, 10.5B, only worn a couple of times after the $100 AE re-crafting, heel and sole are practically new. Upper is in fantastic shape with rich color and luster. Left shoe has a small scuff in toe area (see pic). SOLD 5) Used ***Gravati***, US 11.5D, little wear on the sole and heel, SOLD 6) NIB ***Mezlan***, dark brown cap toe with medallion, Norwegian welt, built like a tank, will last life time, come with shoe bags and box, made in Spain. Marked size US 8D, fit more like 8.5D. SOLD 7) Used Donald J Pliner, size 8D, barely worn, $60 -> $55 -> $50 -> $45 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 8) Used ***Ferregamo Tramezza***, lots of life left, they will be shipped with matching shoe laces, US 9D, $165 -> $160 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 9) Used ***Alden***, Alden Style # 955, almost new, US 11C, SOLD 10) These are from the Mezlan Platinum line and retail for $995. New with shoe bags (bags have some tears). Genuine American alligator in black color. Size is 11M. Best for 10.5D to 11D feet. Asking price is $395 -> $380 ->$350 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 11) These are from the Mezlan Platinum line and retail for $995. New with shoe bags, Genuine American alligator in brown color. Size is 9M. Best for 9D or bigger 8.5D feet. SOLD [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 12) These are from the Mezlan exotic line and retail for $895. New in box with shoe bags, Genuine American alligator in black color. Size is 8M. Best for 8D feet. Asking price is $450 -> $440 ->$425 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] BONTONI , lasted shoe trees, originally came with a pair of Bontoni 11D. Asking for $80 -> $75 -> $70 -> $65 ->$60. [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012

2. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

Some good shit in here.

3. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

The Tramezza black cap toe is a stable here, someone should grab it at this price.

4. wj2009

wj2009 Senior member

5. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

this thread makes me want to either chop my foot to be smaller or make them grow some more
    i guess i'd prefer the second option a bit more

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011

6. balla25

balla25 Senior member

Why those Gravati shoes have not sold at the original or current price point is beyond me. I personally own 2 pairs and they are indeed some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Anybody with a size 11.5 foot would be wise to pull the trigger on these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.