• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price cut - Grenson Derbys in Chestnut/Tan - Size 12/13

sidvar

Reaction score
DRASTIC PRICE CUT - 200 BUCKS I thought I'd sell these on ebay but don't really feel up to dealing with unknown people and procedures and I need to recover some money to pay for those goddamn Belgraves so here goes with an offer I'm going to regret -- $200 shipped to CONUS. But I am travelling from the 3rd and would ideally like to send them out on Dec 31 or Jan 2 so PM me fast if you are interested. I want to move these folks. $260 shipped. My intention is not to spam or flood the forum but I received a few suggestions that the four pairs of shoes I'm selling would have more takers if they were listed separately, especially since I've posted so many high-res pictures and people have to keep scrolling down. So here goes. Grenson Oval Derby hand-made shoes in tan/chestnut from their exclusive premium Rose collection. Size: 12F UK/13D US New in box with original shoe bags. Unused, unworn. Last: Grenson's 107 Full leather heel and sole. Price: These retail in England for more than GBP 240. I want USD 330 shipped CONUS I will settle for $290 shipped CONUS. These shoes are phenomenal but when I brought them home, my wife said, "You will soon be 60. These shoes should be worn by a younger man!". And she was right. The last is sleek and bold, and people would accuse me of trying to act young. I've included some close-ups so you can see the unique hand cutting and stitching effects.
13lt9.jpg
dscn0153sm1.jpg
19348807px2.jpg
62794275rj8.jpg
67453226sv1.jpg
14712057oq1.jpg
47648673cx8.jpg
67583342kx6.jpg
11xl9.jpg
68132696ln2.jpg
88905129xc7.jpg
dscn0194lm6.jpg

sidvar

Reaction score
DRASTIC PRICE CUT - 200 BUCKS

I thought I'd sell these on ebay but don't really feel up to dealing with unknown people and procedures and I need to recover some money to pay for those goddamn Belgraves so here goes with an offer I'm going to regret -- $200 shipped to CONUS. But I am travelling from the 3rd and would ideally like to send them out on Dec 31 or Jan 2 so PM me fast if you are interested.

QUOTE=sidvar;793563]Bump and drastic price cut to 260 shipped. Going, going....[/quote]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads