1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PRICE CUT Eidos NMWA Blue & Brown Shepherd Check Sport Coat w/ Light Blue Overcheck 50L/40L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by lasolomon, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasolomon

lasolomon New Member

NWT Eidos NMWA Blue & brown shepherd check sport coat with light blue overcheck, 11 oz wool

Chest 107 cm (42.1 inches)
    Length 80 cm (31.5 inches)
    Shoulder 46.5 cm (18.3 inches)

Just received from NMWA on final sale on 3/16. This is a gorgeous lightweight jacket, but unfortunately not the right for me, cannot be returned and I would like to find a new home for it. Hanger and garment bag included. Price includes shipping via USPS in the US only. No international sales, apologies. Additional info can be found at the following link. Full description from NMWA website below. Pics attached are from NMWA website but I am happy to provide pics of actual jacket.

Developed exclusively for No Man Walks Alone and rooted in Eidos's Neapolitan heritage, this sport coat shows off its gorgeous lines with wider lapels, soft shoulders and round quarters. This striking blue check cloth from Lanificio di Pray will pair as well with white trousers or denim; and the attention to details is as good as we've come to expect from Eidos.
    • Single breasted sport coat with notch lapels, side vents and patch pockets
    • Exclusive model developed for No Man Walks Alone; full canvas construction with natural unpadded shoulder
    • Blue & brown shepherd check cloth with light blue overcheck from Lanificio di Pray, 11 oz three-season weight
    • Cut and tailored in Frosinone, Italy

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Why this hasn't sold yet at this price is beyond me! One size too small for me, but good luck with sale!

3. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Senior member

safe to assume length is from BOC?

Lovely piece

4. lasolomon

lasolomon New Member

Yes, the length is from BOC. The jacket is still available, please let me know if you need any additional info!

Best,
    Aman

5. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

6. toblues

toblues New Member

PM sent check please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.