1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Preview of SS10 (Our Legacy, APC, Woolrich, Acne, etc. from OiPolloi)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by qma, Jan 14, 2010.

1. qma

qma Senior member

I welcome myself to the forums by posting these previews from OiPolloi. I don't think most of it has been posted yet (?). Some of you are probably allready all over it, however for those who are not: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3835992...7622954301250/ I will analyze it tomorrow, but APC looks shit-boring as usual. Happy to be here and I hope that the idiot/non-idiot ratio is acceptable [​IMG]

2. weilian

weilian Senior member

+1 for the idiot team

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Sigh. Nice preview. I was holding off buying that yacht, but it looks like I'm going to have to to wear about 80% of that.

4. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

I can't get over how awesome Our Legacy's color patterns are. But what are these materials? They've got graininess. Are they linen or madras?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. qma

qma Senior member

I can't get over how awesome Our Legacy's color patterns are. But what are these materials? They've got graininess. Are they linen or madras?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if its the same as previous collections i think its madras. super-soft also.

6. zissou

zissou Senior member

--Analysis complete--
    *Cabourn* not detected
    ~~~does not compute!~~~

7. Chip

Chip Senior member

Those WWM hoodies are the shiz.

8. garmis

garmis Senior member

I need an anorak like whoa.

9. peekay88

peekay88 Active Member

sorry for the dumb question, but when will Acne stock their SS10 stuff online?

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Great first poast, we need more newbs like this. OL looks good as usual.

11. dubcbadass

dubcbadass Senior member

[​IMG]
    I'm gonna have to convince myself that this will make sense in Miami in the Spring/Summer.

12. robin

robin Senior member

I wonder why they took down the Post Overalls set.

13. qma

qma Senior member

sorry for the dumb question, but when will Acne stock their SS10 stuff online?
    Now. They add new pieces kind of frequently. Use their RSS-feed to stay updated.

14. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

man can epaulets die already?

15. ahk1979

ahk1979 Senior member

if its the same as previous collections i think its madras. super-soft also.

i don't think OL has ever done madras. linen is much more likely. colours do look nice.

16. Django

Django Senior member

Anoraks seem like the varsity jacket of this season, not necessarily a bad thing because that means plenty of options.

Digging the rising trend of patterned button-downs, beyond sick of plaids being the only option other than solid colors.

17. quuz

quuz Senior member

Really disappointed of the our legacy collection so far =/

Their ss 09 collection how ever is the best looking clothes they have ever made. I so wish I could get a hold of their cable knits in all 3 colors and their cricket sweater.

18. JackFrost09

JackFrost09 Senior member

I wasn't that blown away on first look, but based on previous seasons the quality will no doubt be amazing. I'm hoping that blue bomber has a light grainy quality to it: [​IMG] And this shirt is a must buy: [​IMG] I'm not a big fan of S/S on the whole so it's a surprise if I want to buy much stuff, anyway. Knits, anoraks etc all seem a little bit of a waste by the time the temperature peaks. I picked up their navy stripe with white club collar shirt from last season off Yoox for cheap so that'll be a mainstay. Not particularly interested in anything else from the other brands. Would have been nice if Oi Polloi was stocking the gangster stripe Bedford, but looks like I'll have to track that down elsewhere. Anyone know if Bureau is getting that? Otherwise it's going to have to be proxy from Odin.

19. Meis

Meis Senior member

man can epaulets die already?

+ infinity

20. socaldodger

socaldodger Active Member