• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pre-owned Allen Edmonds Park Avenue US 7.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tano

Reaction score
[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]Up for sale is a nice pair of black Allen Edmonds park avenue captoes. These are 1st quality and were purchased from Nordstrom's website online. They should fit a standard US 8 , Width =D foot as well since its a long , narrow last.

These shoes are in excellent conditon and have always been stored with shoe trees. The shoes have heel protectors installed so they are in great shape.

I will include the two Allen Edmonds shoe bags and the original box.

First to pay $75 + paypal fees wins these. Ideally shipping to Australia only but PM for international shipping,

** Add $10AUD if you want the cedar shoe trees **

Cost Price Shipping: (insurance is optional and extra. PM for exact price of insurance)
  • Australia: $13AUD Express Post . (shoe box will be flat packed)
  • Singapore: $20.25AUD (no tracking, shoe trees will incur more shipping cost due to weight)

PM with offers or questions. Thanks!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Tano

Reaction score
US SHIPPING:
As a guide, using Australia Post it seems the cheapest shipping method will cost $37.50AUD for parcels <1.25kg (shoes without the shoe trees). Or $44.25 with the shoe trees. Insurance is $9.60 for $100 cover.

The shipping calculator is pretty accurate but If shipping is cheaper then i will refund the difference, if more expensive then i will check with you before posting.

All in AUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 100 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%