• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[Pre-Order] MERCURY JAPAN x ATTACHMENT 2015AW — Closes Saturday!

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

For Attachment's 2015AW collection, I'm working with Mercury Japan to organize a Styleforum pre-order. There are no publicly available images of the collection yet, and I can't share the images provided by Mercury publicly. I will say that the collection is obviously more relaxed than Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment 2015AW, but not any less interesting. There's tons of layered, street-ready looks that evoke subtle military and heritage vibes.

Want to see the collection? If you're interested in seeing the collection and potentially ordering, send me a private message as soon as possible. Sizes 1–4 (34–40/44–50) are available.

Pre-Order Agreement

1. You must pay 30% of the item cost up-front. You will be charged the remainder, including shipping and handling, when your package is ready.

2. You must submit your order and payment before the pre-order period closes on Saturday, March 28th at 6:00 PM Japan time.

3. Pre-orders cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged.

Even if you're not sure, please send me a message ASAP if you want to check it out!

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. For folks like me who haven't pre-ordered before, will the final price be the MSRP or something different?

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn I want all of it. So many basic pieces that are just perfect. The nylon pants are so fucking good. And those casual cotton suits in grey and camel where the trousers almost look like jeans. And that rider...

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else order?

That green bomber looks amazing. Wish i could trust the color but I had to go with black to be safe. WIll regret it if it really looks like this.

Also picked up this coat, which I think is perfect.

coolron

Reaction score
I really regret not getting that bomber now, looked much puffier in the catalog. :(

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.