• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prada sample/stock sale in nyc

itzamazing

Reaction score
I went and checked it out today. Sorta crowded. I went with very low expectations and the sale pretty much lived up to that. Lots of that inside out stuff Prada did a few years back. Didnt care for it, or the fact that it was only 10% off wholesale. They had 3 pricing points 10% off, 25% off and 50% off wholesale. As you can imagine, the 10% off was all the good stuff. If you really like Prada they had some great sweaters and some outerwear (both leather and wool) Most was only 10% off wholesale. I picked up a pair of brown Miu Miu boots for $90. It seems as if all of the stuff is leftover stock from the world. The shoes I purchased had a Holt Renfew (sp) label. I was really looking for bags or leather goods - they did not even have the nylon stuff. Some wallets/gloves, all of which were pretty crappy. Its on 57th & Madison, in the Fuller Building above the Coach/Prada stores. Its by appointment only - email [email protected] and they will get back to you, it ends next Friday.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow
holt renfrew is a canadian department store (canada's neiman marcus)
interesting that the stock would end up there given holts has its own outlet centres to dump such stuff

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads