1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Prada Punta Ala High

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Callusing, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callusing

Callusing Senior member

Shipping to US only, no exceptions.
    I price all my listings fairly, but I’m always willing to discuss offers. I always try to find a price that works well for both parties.
    Prada high tops in black with silver mesh, labeled size 9. They seem to fit TTS to slightly large…I’m a TTS 8.5, and they’re a bit too big for me.
    The pictures tell the story regarding condition. General signs of wear throughout, but little wear to the soles, and with a good cleaning these will look close to as good as new, I figure. I was given them by a friend, so I don’t know exactly how many times they were worn.
    Priced to move.
    Link to similar sneakers from the current season:
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Prad...neaker-Shoes/prod112780088_cat280106__/p.prod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.