• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Prada Nylon Messenger Bag still worth it?

dmptx

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a well made classic lightweight messenger bag for traveling. It would have to house my 35mm as well as a kindle etc. I’ve been looking at the Prada bags as they’ve always had a great look. The issue I have with Prada is since they’ve gone public, their quality seems to have gone down according to the forums and the design seems to not have changed very much. They used to have a very cutting edge design. My question is…are the days of Prada over? Would you all still buy a Prada messenger bag or something else? I tend to keep my things for a very long time with constant use. I like the fact that they Nylon still looks good after wiping dirt off, but heck they've been so copied that it's hard to differentiate if it's an authentic Prada now.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 54 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 107 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%