• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Prada Menswear 2021 (Raf Simons' first collection)

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Video:

Vogue Photos:

I'm excited what the future holds here. I've always enjoyed Raf when he's grounded by the foundation of another fashion house versus his own label. For example, I was a big fan of his tenure at Jil Sander and thought there was a lot of promise while he was at CK.

Some great bombers and the texture/fabric on some of the pieces look great. Not a big fan of the Prada triangle logo being overutilized on a lot of pieces.

Thoughts?

Nyarlathotep

Reaction score
It's a lot better than what I expected, the baggy pants/skinny top combos looked great.

Some of the coats were also good, didn't care about the argyle logo stamping though, a bit too much like current Gucci.

*ninja edit* Don't much care about the mustard-coloured polo shirt on the first model though, reminds me of skiing underwear.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.