Prada Denim?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Babar, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Babar

Babar Senior member

2. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

prada denim is shit..its prolly the worst designer denim i have ever laid hands on.it is low-quality and it kinda loses its "designer" touch easily.don't let the brand throw you.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

YOOX has put up some of the Prada jeans from the last F/W collection, which I think would be a decent pair for my, uhm, portly father

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=420243761L

http://www.yoox.com/item/PRADA+Jeans...eaid/31684/st/

(Probably the ones on the top)

Anyone have any experience with their jeans stuff post '05? Are they selvage? And would they be worth it if you had a coupon that brings down the total cost to a more reasonable €178? [​IMG]

Babar, they look a bit low-waisted for a portly dude, don't you think? we don't want the pancakes falling off the platter, so to speak.

4. Babar

Babar Senior member

Now that's a mental image I could do without [​IMG] I suppose you're right though, there was just something about the cut I quite liked.
    I believe they retailed for close to $500, so I would think that the denim and construction would be decent, but just really underwhelming for the retail. I remember seeing some of the cheaper light blue cuts and they were indeed utter garbage. Oh well.

5. minya

minya Senior member

why not get your dad a pair of nice Levis?