• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Prada boots

mbc

Reaction score
Alright, so I know the opinion of Prada's shoes on this board is a little less than splendid, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about these: http://www.yoox.com/us....eaid=35 They're on Yoox under Men's, Ankle Boots, Prada (for some reason whenever I direct-link to Yoox it never ends well). Â They're the brown chelsea boots going for $260. Â Thoughts?

bryce330

Reaction score
As you probably know, there are a lot of fanatical Prada-bashers on this board, so I doubt you will get a fair, objective analysis.  

Personally, I like the boots - they would look great with jeans, although the sole is a bit thicker than I would prefer.  They are a pretty good buy at $260, although not outstanding.  

As far as the issues with Prada quality, I have found that the problems are mostly confined to their clothing; the shoes and leather goods seem to be fairly high quality (although admittedly not commensurate with their prices).  I wouldn't buy them at regular price, but you could do a lot worse for $260.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you want to buy mail order, I hope you know your shoe size in Prada. They run huge. I'll take a size 9 C in most American shoes, but 6 1/2 or 7 in Prada.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy