• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PP's WAYWT Contest - Vote

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote PETE.

Also, the new guy in all black is hot.

*runs away*

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
I must be very very slow, but I don't see where it was mentioned what store Chrono's shirt is from.
Urban Outfitters Brand is Koto

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Good lord this is SF groupthink bordering on self-parody.

its also really funny that it is some lame hawaiian shirt from urban outshitters.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I vote PETE.

Also, the new guy in all black is hot.

*runs away*

that's ghulk

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
its also really funny that it is some lame hawaiian shirt from urban outshitters.

Exactly, it's like it's a sociological experiment Chrono carefully planned over months, the results of which will put letters after his name.

MC WOLF!!!

Reaction score
Good lord this is SF groupthink bordering on self-parody.

I have had bad taste my whole life, SF had nothing to do with it.
laugh.gif

BRENTON8907

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
that's ghulk
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I vote PETE. Also, the new guy in all black is hot. *runs away*
which image are you referring to? cuz if you mean #4 in other submitted that is me

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Exactly, it's like it's a sociological experiment Chrono carefully planned over months, the results of which will put letters after his name.
I first conducted this experiment over a year ago with rolling my pants. You all fell for it and mostly looked like idiots in waywt. I posted boat shoes fits like 3 years ago i think or at least i bought them then and a majority of people are still looking ****** in them . Can i get my title changed to puppet master?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I first conducted this experiment over a year ago with rolling my pants. You all fell for it and mostly looked like idiots in waywt. I posted boat shoes fits like 3 years ago i think or at least i bought them then and a majority of people are still looking ****** in them . Can i get my title changed to puppet master?

What does your post have to do with my post? Did you think I was talking about you Alexander?

chronoaug

Reaction score
haha. i didn't mean to multiquote. my bad, b

Seriously, though. People need to quit beasting on that koto shirt. It was fun for me to buy while taking my lil' sister to UO because it was a $10 impulse buy and i new it'd be fun for a few weeks in gville, but damn, people are acting like it's some kind a holy grail.

chronoaug

Reaction score
People fell for the Chronoroll? I must have missed those fits.
The closet thing i could find to a chronoroll but hopefully, some will appreciate. Chrono trigger was on that rick roll tip way before the rest of you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. To me it's funny and too similar to be a coincidence
frown.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
You let me down, SF.
Need to step your game up for a contest.

I thought dismal (imployt_one) was gonna put one in?

Got too busy handling the Temple of Jawnz. Next time, next time...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads