• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Potentially very good Ebay deal for 42L

cloud9eleet

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I just picked it up.  Hopefully it works out.  Pants may fall short, would it be a crime to go cuff-less with this if that is the case?

Any idea what it would have retailed for?

cpac

Reaction score
Any idea what it would have retailed for?
The M2M Golden Fleece start at $1250 a pop, and go up as the fabric improves. I'm not sure what the RTW cost, but I believe it's close to $1000.

If it fits, it's definitely a huge bargain.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, that fabric would run at least $1300 in the Golden Fleece (I'm guessing it is at least a Loro Piana or VBC fabric, but it may be an English one, which would up the cost by a few hundred). The thing is though, you are unlikely to find that styling OTR. It's certainly a great deal.

I don't think it would be a "crime" to go cuffless. There might be some room to expane the cuff, as well. Either way, for $200 that is a fantastic suit. Golden Fleece are already one of the best buys out there, IMO.

cloud9eleet

Reaction score
Suit came today, can you say "super fast shipper"? Fabric is excellent and suit is more than I could have hoped for being such a low price. I am not sure which grade of golden fleece this is, but the construction and feel of the fabric is much nicer than any $1500 suit I have encountered. I will post pictures after I get it altered this week. BTW the sellers measurements must be off, pants are much longer than 33 and chest is larger than stated, no real problem that a tailor cannot fix.

Thanks again for the heads up, beautiful suit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's