• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Posting Pics . . .

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
. . . so I just got my J&M Handmades polished up and decided to take some pics to post on the forum, but damned if I'll ever be able be able to figure out how to post pics on this site
blush.gif
Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to post pics, or would someone be willing to post them for me if I sent them to you? They're always too big . . .

With sincere apologies for my technical ignorance . . .
Philo

Gladhatter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
. . . so I just got my J&M Handmades polished up and decided to take some pics to post on the forum, but damned if I'll ever be able be able to figure out how to post pics on this site
blush.gif
Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to post pics, or would someone be willing to post them for me if I sent them to you? They're always too big . . .

With sincere apologies for my technical ignorance . . .
Philo

Hey Doc fancy running it to you here. ( not counter offering but just offering as well)

I will be happy to assist you with your photo problem if you wish to email them to me I will resize them for you and email them back or just resize and upload them to the ftp and send you the links for you to post.

Hope that helps.

Charlie

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Try these threads:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=1937

And for advanced info, try my thread here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=27731

This thread is really neat in that it shows how to post pictures without downloading or uploading. Which I and many others thought was impossible!

That goes for pictures on your computer's Hard Drive, or on the internet.

For an original picture(like that of your J & M handmades) you would still need to download it to your own computer.

Gladhatter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
Thanks for the offer guys! If one of you PMs me your email address, I'll send the photos.

And rnold, I'll be reading these helpful threads shortly!

[email protected] I have to hit the sack in a few as I have to work tomorrow but will be glad to resize them and send them back. If you need me to upload and send you the urls or even complete img tags for your convenience just include it in the note. If you need them sooner you make get doc to do it.

Gladhatter

Reaction score
Philo, I also should have mentioned that there is free VERY USER SIMPLE image hosting on the hat forum in my sig link You are welcome to use it. I think you have to be a member to use it but not positive. Shows how little I know about our own forum.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jmcollection023sq1.jpg

Gladhatter

Reaction score
And I know the brown ones are just what I have been thinking about along with something a lot more casual and comfortable. Maybe a bone spur operation to go with them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics