1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Terrible Delivery Experiences

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by mafoofan, Feb 22, 2011.

1. spertia

spertia Senior member

This guy I work with (who is in Chicago) literally gets delivery from the same place every time he orders food (which seems to be very, very often), no matter what he's in the mood for. The place apparently makes everything from burgers to Mexican food. I asked him what his favorite pizza was, and he named this same place (which is definitely not known for its pizza). [​IMG]

2. SField

SField Senior member

This guy I work with (who is in Chicago) literally gets delivery from the same place every time he orders food (which seems to be very, very often), no matter what he's in the mood for. The place apparently makes everything from burgers to Mexican food. I asked him what his favorite pizza was, and he named this same place (which is definitely not known for its pizza). [​IMG]

I saw about 20 minutes of a Biggest Loser episode while at the gym. This guy who is like 18000lbs was talking about how he had a standing order at a pizza place. They'd simply call him and let him know the pizza was on the way every night, no need to even call. Jesus christ.

3. otc

otc Senior member

you gotta name the place!

I want to see this mystery everything food source.

4. M. Bardamu

M. Bardamu Senior member

I saw about 20 minutes of a Biggest Loser episode while at the gym. This guy who is like 18000lbs was talking about how he had a standing order at a pizza place. They'd simply call him and let him know the pizza was on the way every night, no need to even call. Jesus christ.

You mock, but...Daily pizza delivery habit saves woman's life

5. Newflyer

Newflyer Active Member

6. spertia

spertia Senior member

you gotta name the place!

I want to see this mystery everything food source.

Okay, check it out (note, this is also the first time I have viewed their menu):

http://www.cwnapkin.com/

So maybe I was wrong about the Mexican (unless you count the quesadillas), but come on -- burgers, pizza, ribs, pasta, AND chicken? [​IMG]