• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your photography skills! (self-gloss)

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good timing!

Last edited:

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just got off the phone with the St. Louis weather office (I'm a spotter for them) and they reviewed the photos and went back through the radar sweeps looking for rotation in the storm. The scans didn't show anything but they reminded me that this spin up was so brief that the scans missed it. Since the trees obscure the horizon we've decided that it could have been a tornado but then maybe not. To actually be called a tornado the column needs to be visible from cloud to ground or there's debris in the air. In any case I got a few pics of a rather rare weather phenomenon up close.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I get some feedback please.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Home alone so I was roaming the city a bit to take some shots. As always, I managed to be late so the sky was already past its prime.
Plus, I can't edit my raws currently because I need to update to Lightroom 4, so these are JPEGs straight out of camera.

You might remember this one, now with the DSLR instead of analog.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics