1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post the record that was no1 when you were born

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jan 28, 2011.

1. kramerstyle

kramerstyle New Member

"Careless Whisper".....Wham!
    [​IMG]

2. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

"I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

"Brown Sugar" - Rolling Stones

4. Wackadoodle

Wackadoodle Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I always wondered what that song was.

5. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

Haha, this was unexpected:

[​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

preceded by The Human League - Don't You Want Me weeks before and Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now later in October - wow, 1982 was an awesome year for music, not to mention films (Blade Runner, E.T.)!

6. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

7. Charley

Charley Senior member

King Cole Trio- I love you for sentimental reasons

8. DerekS

DerekS Senior member

Flashdance....What a Feeling by Irene Cara

9. JBG

JBG Well-Known Member

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars - David Bowie

10. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

Ugh:

Man, that's freaking amazing! I wish I'd been born to such a tune!

Quit with the dissin' OK? [​IMG]

11. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

Lionel Ritchie- "Say You, Say Me"

12. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back

13. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I win:

15. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

Jack & Diane - John Mellencamp

16. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

Mariah Carey. That sucks.

Actually, every #1 song on my birthday has been shit. Except gettin jiggy wit it!