Post the record that was no1 when you were born

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jan 28, 2011.

1. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

2. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

3. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Gloria Estefan's "Coming Out of the Dark" - March 25, 1991 Rather fitting title [​IMG]

4. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I would be surprised if Dakota Rube never got laid to this song.

5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to post the record that was #1 when you were conceived?

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

7. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

Canada:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. US:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Uk:

8. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Senior member

"Windy" by The Association

9. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Lifestyle change - no homo

I'm fucking American Graffiti motherfuckers:

"Windy" by The Association
    I loved that song as a kid.

10. arbitrage

arbitrage New Member

Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star

11. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Senior member

12. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Acidboy's got the best so far

13. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

Ugh:

14. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Stephen Foster- Camptown Races

15. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

US: Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you
    UK: Wham - Freedom