Post Pictures of your Tattoos

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by jgammel25, Jul 18, 2008.

1. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

I would love to have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back. I don't know which one of the three is pretty?

None. Butterfly tattoos are retarded and simply do not look good. I wish women would stop branding themselves with ugly tattoos. Nothing makes a girl look like a low class degenerate stripper faster than these stupid tattoos. Have some class and keep your body natural.

2. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

None. Butterfly tattoos are retarded and simply do not look good. I wish women would stop branding themselves with ugly tattoos. Nothing makes a girl look like a low class degenerate stripper faster than these stupid tattoos. Have some class and keep your body natural.

Got issues much?

3. X-It

X-It Senior member

Please don't.

You don't need a butterfly tattoo... it's so cliched. Do you want to look like a stripper?

I don't know. It seems cool to have one tattoo. A tiny one. One tiny butterfly tattoo on my lower back. [​IMG]

4. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Got issues much?

Because I'm pointing out the obvious? Tell me you don't miss the days when so many hot girls didn't have these atrocious tramp stamps on their backs. Why ruin such a perfect thing with some crappy flash ink?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when a girl gets tatted up it does change her overall "vibe." They seem to bring her down a notch in the class department.

Take Megan Fox for example.

[​IMG]

Since she's been getting all tatted up she has a more sort of trashy kind of vibe. She's still gorgeous of course, but she was much sexier pre-ink.

5. X-It

X-It Senior member

Because I'm pointing out the obvious? Tell me you don't miss the days when so many hot girls didn't have these atrocious tramp stamps on their backs. Why ruin such a perfect thing with some crappy flash ink?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when a girl gets tatted up it does change her overall "vibe." They seem to bring her down a notch in the class department.

Take Megan Fox for example.

[​IMG]

Since she's been getting all tatted up she has a more sort of trashy kind of vibe. She's still gorgeous of course, but she was much sexier pre-ink.

I guess you're right. Thank you. [​IMG]

6. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

I much prefer the "no butterflies above her butt" look... [​IMG] bonus points if you can recognize this girl...

7. dpw

dpw Senior member

tattoos are (without peer) the most tired cliche of this era...

cliche, a person whose behavior is superficial or predictable

or

cliche, a trite or overused expression or idea

style forum raison d'etre = to explore and learn individual style and hopefully go beyond trite or predictable in person hood

tattoos unbiquitousness render them more mass culture than art thus for the thinking person it is worth pondering if this is worth the effort.

8. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

The thing I don't get is why people need permanent tattoos. Why not change it up and get temporary ones out of henna or something.

9. jkennett

jkennett Senior member

east coast to west and back to east. currently res
  10. MCsommerreid

MCsommerreid Senior member

tattoos are (without peer) the most tired cliche of this era...

cliche, a person whose behavior is superficial or predictable

or

cliche, a trite or overused expression or idea

style forum raison d'etre = to explore and learn individual style and hopefully go beyond trite or predictable in person hood

tattoos unbiquitousness render them more mass culture than art thus for the thinking person it is worth pondering if this is worth the effort.

[​IMG]

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Pants' unbiquitousness [sic] render them more mass culture than art thus for the thinking person it is worth pondering if this is worth the effort.

You guys, don't wear pants.

12. jgammel25

jgammel25 Member

I believe that there is a new ink available that is completely removed by laser, unlike the old inks.
    http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514479

I'm pretty sure I've read that with the rapid development of laser technology, all permanent tattoos will be simple to remove in the next 20 years. While I echo the posts that tramp stamps suck, I think there are some tattoos that add to sex appeal.

13. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Define tramp stamp.

It looks like a Rolex watch would be a cliche by definition right?

14. kronik

kronik Senior member

Define tramp stamp. It looks like a Rolex watch would be a cliche by definition right?
    Any trite tattoo on a woman's lower back. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramp_stamp

15. jkennett

jkennett Senior member

east coast to west and back to east. currently res
    Any trite tattoo on a woman's lower back. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramp_stamp
    From that article: "In Australia, they have been given the slang term of "arse antlers"." [​IMG]