1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post pictures of cars that you like.

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by username79, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

I have spent the last 1 hour researching this car. This is going on the DO WANT list.
    Well, if you can afford it and do buy one, I will not like you. Not that this matters. Unless you leave it to me in your will.[​IMG] Glaser Motors in FL has a blue convertible for sale, and there is a red fastback for sale in the UK -- at one time it had the tags: G 5pot, and in the UK's tag font, the 5 really looked like an S. I really, really, really want one. I mean, I took my XJ-S for a ride Friday, and truly, it is a beautiful car to drive. There's nothing like a -12, they feel incredible. But that thing must thus be incredible. There is a guy (name I forget) who put a pair of twin-screw Whipples in a blueprinted XJ-S mill, which was also an incredible car, but it isn't a Lister. ~ H

2. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

there are way too many for me to list, but here are a few: LM002 [​IMG] G55 [​IMG] Diablo [​IMG] RR Silver Cloud [​IMG] Miura [​IMG] This is all I can think of off of the top of my head.

3. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

Well, if you can afford it and do buy one, I will not like you. Not that this matters.
    Unless you leave it to me in your will.[​IMG]

Glaser Motors in FL has a blue convertible for sale, and there is a red fastback for sale in the UK -- at one time it had the tags: G 5pot, and in the UK's tag font, the 5 really looked like an S.

I really, really, really want one. I mean, I took my XJ-S for a ride Friday, and truly, it is a beautiful car to drive. There's nothing like a -12, they feel incredible. But that thing must thus be incredible. There is a guy (name I forget) who put a pair of twin-screw Whipples in a blueprinted XJ-S mill, which was also an incredible car, but it isn't a Lister.

~ H

The XJ-S is a gorgeous car. I am nowhere near that baller status, yet.

4. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Senior member

5. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *throws up* reminds me of when jaguar tried too hard to be british [​IMG]

6. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] MOST TASTEFUL MUSTANG MODIFICATION DONE YET very clean

7. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

I agree with it being tasteful. Personally though, I'd take the decals from the windshield and side. Just keep the little SMS on the grill and it'd look so badass.

8. poorsod

poorsod Senior member

300 SEL AMG 6.3/6.8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

ha ha, that's awesome. I drove an old AMG like that which was very cool.

10. MarcInDentonTx

MarcInDentonTx Senior member

[​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

11. robbie

robbie Senior member

12. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

volvo xc60 its the top brake-lights that do it for me.
    If you're really into funny lights in the back does this turn you on? I saw in IRL the other day and was 'omg' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. robbie

robbie Senior member

i like the taillights, and the body's great... but that front wannabe bentley grill is lame.

14. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

15. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

If you're really into funny lights in the back does this turn you on?

[​IMG]

16. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Lets add some others to the list: [​IMG] Marcos TSO: [​IMG] Alfa Romeo 8C: [​IMG] The Little Opel GT: [​IMG] BMW 850ci: [​IMG] Lotus Espionage: [​IMG] The Radical Ray: 1963 Corvette Stingray [​IMG] Jaguar XK-E Series III: [​IMG]
    The XJ-S is a gorgeous car. I am nowhere near that baller status, yet.
    Well, you don't have to be a baller to have one, if one did, I would not have one! However, if one is not a baller, it is advisable to be able to do one's own maintenance. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    I do like the slightly earlier SL600 with those wonderful little V12 badges on the side. ~ H

17. xpress

xpress Senior member

300 SEL AMG 6.3/6.8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

+1

Amazing

18. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Huntsman, I can appreciate that you have your own likes in cars, and celebrate on, brother, but that Lister is horrendous, as are most tuner cars from that era (or in general)...

19. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

20. FatMod

FatMod Senior member