• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pictures of cars that you like.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
e.I.2005.mfs.Austin.Healey.3000.1959.JPG

Islander

Reaction score
Back by popular demand, 1971 Miura SV finished in 'bleu notte'.

4870b--213.jpg

4870rearsunset--213.jpg

4870interior--213.jpg

4870engine--213.jpg

4870carbs--213.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I had a Silver Supra TT.....biggest mistake selling that car!
facepalm.gif

Regards.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Supra is awesome,Toyota should revive some of its old models, Supra and Spyder.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
I don't think there has been any more beautifully tense (operative) design ever created, especially when viewed from the rear. I would like to know who the designers were and their biographies.

I saw 3 Audi R8s today while in Mayfair in London. A very nice deep burgundy/purple, a black one, and an utter monstrousity with chrome paint, so the whole thing looked like a mirror
ffffuuuu.gif

I know it's small timer, but I hope to get a black Porsche cayman next summer, with either burgundy leather interior, or tan leather with a mahogany steering wheel (I'm not sure if this latter option exists)

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
I know it's small timer, but I hope to get a black Porsche cayman next summer, with either burgundy leather interior, or tan leather with a mahogany steering wheel (I'm not sure if this latter option exists)

Not at all --- it's one of the best sports cars you can buy at any price today. They don't seem to have mahogany in their US configurator but their makassar wood is a dark brown-red stripey wood, and the steering wheel has its top and bottom covered in wood. I don't think I've yet seen a new Porsche with wood interior --- it does look good in the pictures.

--Andre

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nate10184
24.jpg

Wonderful stiff as hell ride, corners like a train,but the body integrity is not up to par with the rest of Toyota cars.

I drove both and preferred styling and built quality of Nissan 300zx twin-turbo.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
A great car and nice color combo, nothing small timer about it at all.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
alfa montreal

AlfaMontreal.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads