1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post pics of your denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mike C., May 16, 2005.

1. connor

connor Senior member

yeah just a shitty cell phone pic of my cvsf's. the crotch doesnt pull, these arent that tight, that diagonal line on the fly is a big crease that takes up the fabric and makes it look like its pulling

ill be taking some soon. im not gonna wash these til the end of the contest i dont think

2. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

Give us the details man. How long did you wear em, how often did you wear em, how many soaks + washes?????

they are kmw 1950s-- 29x34
    i got them in july 09 and wore them about 5 days a week
    maybe 3 washes-- not sure, but they need another one

3. bows1

bows1 Senior member

yeah just a shitty cell phone pic of my cvsf's. the crotch doesnt pull, these arent that tight, that diagonal line on the fly is a big crease that takes up the fabric and makes it look like its pulling

ill be taking some soon. im not gonna wash these til the end of the contest i dont think

I have the exact same diagonal crease on mine

4. sle-z-e

sle-z-e Senior member

hmmm. Never seen that before. Solid lookin pair though

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Senior member

They look great! I will start to break in my KMW Rockers in the next couple of days.
    they are kmw 1950s-- 29x34 i got them in july 09 and wore them about 5 days a week maybe 3 washes-- not sure, but they need another one

6. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

[​IMG]

sugarcane okinawa 29x32
    just soaked-- trying to break them in

7. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

they are kmw 1950s-- 29x34
    i got them in july 09 and wore them about 5 days a week
    maybe 3 washes-- not sure, but they need another one

Good stuff man thanks

8. Adubz

Adubz Senior member

Flat Head 1001 - Got this from 3rd Icon last August. After about 8 months of almost everyday wear & one hot soak, fading is still nothing as epic as others on this thread.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    By arthur81 at 2010-05-07

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still wondering if I should hem them or just let it stack?

9. robbie

robbie Senior member

8 months?

I am not trying to hate, but those look hardly worn.

10. Adubz

Adubz Senior member

8 months?

I am not trying to hate, but those look hardly worn.

I know...meanwhile my bud's APC NS after 6 months of wear is looking pretty awesome. Puts me to shame.

11. robbie

robbie Senior member

I suppose if those are your everyday, really its more a testament to how well the denim is dyed than any thing bad.

As I said, I am not trying to hate... thats pretty cool the jeans are still that dark after 8 months of semi-regular wear.

12. Cool The Kid

I suppose if those are your everyday, really its more a testament to how well the denim is dyed than any thing bad.

As I said, I am not trying to hate... thats pretty cool the jeans are still that dark after 8 months of semi-regular wear.

Yea.... SF loves fading, but there is value in jeans that don't fade/get destroyed in a year as well I don't know what that value is but I know it's there.

13. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

I thought FlatHead was supposed to get "epic" contrasting fades.

14. Adubz

Adubz Senior member

^That's what I thought as well. I guess that just further proves my lack of ability of breaking in a pair of jeans that's supposedly easy to break in.

15. Cool The Kid

I think there's an ideal fit for jeans to fade nicely... not too big not too small

Those look way too baggy to fade nicely

16. praguewatermelon

praguewatermelon Active Member

17. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

I think there's an ideal fit for jeans to fade nicely... not too big not too small

Those look way too baggy to fade nicely

You'd be surprised.

18. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

Flat Head 1001 - Got this from 3rd Icon last August. After about 8 months of almost everyday wear & one hot soak, fading is still nothing as epic as others on this thread.[​IMG]

Still wondering if I should hem them or just let it stack?

I thought FlatHead was supposed to get "epic" contrasting fades.

hey, great effort there, Adubz! the fadez won't be apparent until you wash [​IMG]__ you'd be surprised how much wear you got on them once you do.

here's somethin' to keep you motivated: Xpost [forgot whose pair these belong to]
    [​IMG]

19. hastur

hastur Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

have these been washed yet?

20. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

since august, constant wear, probably 6 times a week, ande whalls fucking impossible to fade. but they're getting there. old cone mills denim no wash yet, just the initial soak [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] wings and horns black denim, impossible to photograph, 2 washes , 11 months [​IMG] [​IMG]