1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post pics of your denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mike C., May 16, 2005.

1. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Coldrice outbid me on a sweet pair of dior eternal 811 vintage black blue indigo wash jeans, and he's a dick for doing it. That clear things up?

2. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

I am still confused about whether or not there are dior eternal 811s. I thought it was a joke at first now i don't know. If those jeans are "dior" eternal 811s, then I would rather just buy the eternal 811s. I mean they look better. Confused. I shouldn't really care cuz i ain't buyin any jeans for a long time.

3. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Dude, it was only a few posts back. Please read the thread before posting in the future.

I am still confused about whether or not there are dior eternal 811s.

he sent me some pictures, here you go

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

Get over yourself buddy. I did read and am still confused. You seem to think there are dior eternal 811s. the pictures are not of dior eternal 811s. So my confusion is if you think there are dior eternal 811s and the pictures are of normal 811s, then are there really any dior eternal 811s. I don't even care. I just like how you get heated over a pair of jeans. Or maybe i am not seeing your sarcasm or you are still on to a joke that was over 5 posts back.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Get over yourself buddy. I did read and am still confused. You seem to think there are dior eternal 811s. the pictures are not of dior eternal 811s. So my confusion is if you think there are dior eternal 811s and the pictures are of normal 811s, then are there really any dior eternal 811s. I don't even care. I just like how you get heated over a pair of jeans. Or maybe i am not seeing your sarcasm or you are still on to a joke that was over 5 posts back.

Yea, the last 10 posts or so have been sarcasm. There are no dior eternal 811s.

6. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

My attempt to get the thread back on track... [​IMG] [​IMG] Kicking Mule, just over 2 months. My first REAL pair of raw denim (bought my Nudie RRDS too large). Pretty happy with the results so far

7. raley

raley Senior member

I like the colorway on those Asics - are those just the regular ontisuka tigers?

8. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Yeah, nothing special about them. Bought them on sale too :p

EDIT: Actually, don't see any Mexico 66 in this color on zappos... maybe they are from a past season or something. I got them in January.

9. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

10. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

Ah hah. That should do it. Yeah i knew there weren't any dior 811s, but I guess I have no sense of e-sarcasm. I'm new to this game.

11. ikileo

ikileo Member

Hi! This is my 1st post here... here's a pic of a pair of Casucci Jeans i bought from a store in Shibuya Parco (Lui's Freak Design Cafe). The yellow portion is semi luminous in white light.

Haven't worn it yet tho.

[​IMG]

12. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

13. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

Haven't posted a pic of my H&Ms yet, so I'll do it later today.

14. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

cheapmutha, is that your home?. Being cheap and all, I thought you may move to the great outdoors to save some cash in the warmer months. [​IMG]

15. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

thats not a bad idea.....

so heres my new project jeans. vintage wrangler 13mwzrm. very thick denim. scovill zipper. dark, deep indigo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

what's with the newspapare beneath the right leg

17. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

just to remind you that i have class.

18. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

sneaky. i have class too.

19. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

Those look great. I will guess you paid 50 cents for them at a sidewalk sale.

20. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

shit, i spent at least 10 times that. thrift of course. where else can you find jeans older than you?