Post pics of your denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mike C., May 16, 2005.

1. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

2. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

There also a edit button [​IMG]

3. clarity

clarity Senior member

Daskb, if you could manage to pick, which one of those do you like wearing the most?

4. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

Daskb, if you could manage to pick, which one of those do you like wearing the most?

Good question. Right now i am big on the fit I feel from hermes and LV and blue prada slimfit. But it is just me.

5. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

How can you be 40+ and still be all about, "hey everybody these jeans cost a fuckin fortune, oh yeahhhh"

6. Musselma

Musselma Senior member

How can you be 40+ and still be all about, "hey everybody these jeans cost a fuckin fortune, oh yeahhhh"

[​IMG]

7. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Guess what I'm 42 and like few things that youngsters like might like. Don't put me down for that, please.

8. Shakermaker

Shakermaker Senior member

I said I cant wear frayed or wrinkled or any fussy jeans, not the brand

The brands usually mentioned here are not frayed, wrinkled, or fussy, so I still don't get your reasoning. No offense, but your comment about being in your 40's and having a corporate job came off as a little condescending. Not everyone here is a broke college student. It is, however, nice to see some different brands from time to time as a change of pace, so thanks for posting!

9. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

I also felt like the posting of the prices was unnecessary and kinda bragging [​IMG]

10. Musselma

Musselma Senior member

Guess what I'm 42 and like few things that youngsters like might like. Don't put me down for that, please.

I didn't realize age had anything to do with wearing brands like A.P.C. or 5EP. Amazing. You just wanted to post your largely unimpressive jeans with their price tags to stroke your ego a bit, so I don't know why I'm still even wasting my time with this. [​IMG]

11. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

I also felt like the posting of the prices was unnecessary and kinda bragging [​IMG]

Did I post prices? I'm sorry if I did. I looked back into postings and didnt pricing anywhere. I still could be wrong. Anyways my heartfelt apologies.

12. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

I didn't realize age had anything to do with wearing brands like A.P.C. or 5EP. Amazing. You just wanted to post your largely unimpressive jeans with their price tags to stroke your ego a bit, so I don't know why I'm still even wasting my time with this. [​IMG]

Hmmmm, I wonder why you are in this thread, not that I have any control. I read this thread as Post pics of your denim and I did. I am still at loss when and where I mentioned the prices b'cos I dont exactly remember the tag price all i can say is approximate of the price. Ig I really did post prices, my sincere apologies.

13. Daskb

Daskb Well-Known Member

Heck I can't even type, i'm tipsy...GN all, my apologies.

14. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

15. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

Big ups on the Bert and Ernie clock.
    It needs batteries, but I was lucky enough to nab it up as a gift for my fiancee. robbie also,42 year old new guy you could have just told us what you own because none of those have any fadez. I don't care about the brand, I care about the fadez and cool details. Do the hermes have the orange selvage I keep hearing about?