1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post pics of your denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mike C., May 16, 2005.

1. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

those are coming along great, I have that same pair on ice for future. And fyi, those aren't LVC, but great looking jeans nonetheless. Please beat the shit out of those, would love to see how they turn out.
    ah, my manager lied to me at work then. he told me they were. the crotch holes are pretty big but i'll still be wearing them until my grandma gets a chance to patch them up. these are the best fitting jeans i've ever had but too bad they aren't top-notch quality.

2. Sweetapple

Sweetapple Member

I knew those ridiculously stacked jeans and Teger bashing them sounded familiar. Kodiak, no matter where you go on the internet, Teger will be there, waiting just to tell you that you look awful.

3. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

To be fair, the Skulls looked awful on Kodiak.

4. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

Rye, do you miss the wax?

5. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

Rye, do you miss the wax?

Not really, I like how these have progressed.

6. sayocean

sayocean Senior member

Teger bashing someone + rediculous fitting skinnier than skinny jeans that look like baggy jeans for anyone else = Kodiakulous

7. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Nothing really special..I got 3 pair in my rotation. My SExSC (3 1/2 months) is getting hem at the moment..I'll updated with some pictures when I get it back. APC : 7 months..no wash yet. [​IMG] [​IMG] Flathead BSP : 1 and half month, no wash [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Self edge x Imperial black : 6 months, barely get any wears. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. robbie

robbie Senior member

Not really, I like how these have progressed.
    The initial texture looks as though the jeans would induce perspiration. These are just a light (8-10 oz) weight jeans thats resin/wax coated correct? Self edge x Imperial black : 6 months, barely get any wears.-- this hurts almost as much as the 'sealed never opened' copies of kind of blue, or blonde on blonde I see in record shops. Theres the part of you thats envious of the owner and another part thats like WTF, why did you buy it if you aren't putting forth the effort to enjoy your purchase?!

9. xchen

xchen Senior member

Nothing really special..I got 3 pair in my rotation. My SExSC (3 1/2 months) is getting hem at the moment..I'll updated with some pictures when I get it back.

Doesn't seem like it's been this long! Mine have lightened up considerably, though.

10. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

Self edge x Imperial black : 6 months, barely get any wears.
    -- this hurts almost as much as the 'sealed never opened' copies of kind of blue, or blonde on blonde I see in record shops. Theres the part of you thats envious of the owner and another part thats like WTF, why did you buy it if you aren't putting forth the effort to enjoy your purchase?!

seconded...the creases you set in thte SExIBK appear to be the best. Break 'em

11. Listi

Listi Senior member

Levis 501xx 1.5 months

[​IMG]

You've got some cool looking creasing going on [​IMG]

12. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

The initial texture looks as though the jeans would induce perspiration. These are just a light (8-10 oz) weight jeans thats resin/wax coated correct? Self edge x Imperial black : 6 months, barely get any wears.-- this hurts almost as much as the 'sealed never opened' copies of kind of blue, or blonde on blonde I see in record shops. Theres the part of you thats envious of the owner and another part thats like WTF, why did you buy it if you aren't putting forth the effort to enjoy your purchase?!
    Heh I do enjoy it. I really wish I could wear it more often tho....[​IMG]
    Doesn't seem like it's been this long! Mine have lightened up considerably, though.
    Yeah man.. Mine is fading a bit. Hoping for a wash soon.
    seconded...the creases you set in thte SExIBK appear to be the best. Break 'em
    Will do [​IMG] I'm washing my APC today. Will updated with some pics.

13. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

The initial texture looks as though the jeans would induce perspiration. These are just a light (8-10 oz) weight jeans thats resin/wax coated correct?
    12oz Cone denim.
    IMO wax jeans don't induce anymore perspiration than a regular jean. I imagine you would only notice additional perspiration if you partook in some excessive butt grinding at Klub Ba-Donk-A-Donk!.

14. robbie

robbie Senior member

I imagine you would only notice additional perspiration if you partook in some excessive butt grinding at Klub Ba-Donk-A-Donk!.

I guess I know which jeans not to buy now!

15. vaclava krishna

vaclava krishna Senior member

I hope Fok doesn't ban, me because my jean is, frozen .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

17. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

alright here are some pics of my first wash apc : [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

Eternals 7 or 8 months. 2 soaks and one machine wash and tumble dry very dark...taken with crappy point and shoot, natural light no adjustments... color is pretty much spot on [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

20. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member