1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post pics of your denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mike C., May 16, 2005.

1. capnpyro

capnpyro Senior member

What's LOYD stand for?

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

What's LOYD stand for?

lying on your driveway

3. raley

raley Senior member

I don't get it?

4. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

I believe it's his Superfuture screenname.

5. breakfasteatre

breakfasteatre Senior member

6. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

heres some pics of my rrls that i picked up at burlington coat factory for 15.99.
    enjoy.
    selvage:
    [​IMG]
    coinpocket:
    [​IMG]
    leather tag:
    [​IMG]
    back pocket stitching:
    [​IMG]
    wearing:
    [​IMG]

7. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

It's hard to tell much about them from the dressing room security camera pics, but that's a hell of a great price! I thought picking them up off eBay was fairly cheap, but you have those guys beat.

8. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

i havent seen these on ebay... they are different than the bootcuts that were all over. these are usa made, not japan, and actually fit true to size.

9. block

block Member

H&M "&denim" jeans, about 2 months old. Just did a soak while wearing them. Unfortunately, they shrank about an inch in the length and now seem short without shoes on. Luckily, they still fit okay with jack purcells. If other people are looking into some cheap raw denim, these are made of a very thin fabric compared to other raw jeans i have tried (nudies and earnest sewn) and they wear in quickly. After about a month of wear and no wash, they really started to feel like prewashed jeans in their quality of fabric. Here we go, H&M straight-leg, lowrise. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Woah all that wear in two months? They look great. Ridiculous honey combs and great pocket wear.

11. turbozed

turbozed Senior member

Woah all that wear in two months? They look great. Ridiculous honey combs and great pocket wear.

Seriously [​IMG] How much were they, block? And how long do you think they'll hold up for? They're pretty cool.

12. block

block Member

ahah, thanks, guys. The honeycombs are pretty sweet in person, but they're not very stiff at all.

@turbozed - They cost me $50 CAN, and i'm just starting to see some ripping in the coin pocket (i keep an altoid tin in there). They should hold up for a couple more months, and then I'll get myself something higher quality.

13. Flame

Flame Senior member

Cheapmuthafkr, do you have pre-cognitive ablities? How come you can always find good stuff for dirt cheap?

14. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Fucking sweet wear block.

15. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

H&M "&denim" jeans, about 2 months old.

Just did a soak while wearing them. Unfortunately, they shrank about an inch in the length and now seem short without shoes on. Luckily, they still fit okay with jack purcells.

If other people are looking into some cheap raw denim, these are made of a very thin fabric compared to other raw jeans i have tried (nudies and earnest sewn) and they wear in quickly. After about a month of wear and no wash, they really started to feel like prewashed jeans in their quality of fabric.

Here we go, H&M straight-leg, lowrise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Block, those are are ill as hell. I can't wait till I start on mine. What size did you wind up getting?

16. block

block Member

@weirdnjfan1 - I got 31, my normal waist. They were tight as hell the first couple days (as in... I had to breathe in to get the top button on) but stretched very quickly. They are still tight in the crotch, however, and I would probably size up slightly if i were going to get them again.

17. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

@weirdnjfan1 - I got 31, my normal waist. They were tight as hell the first couple days (as in... I had to breathe in to get the top button on) but stretched very quickly. They are still tight in the crotch, however, and I would probably size up slightly if i were going to get them again.

Yeah, I had to do the same thing with mine. I'm usually a 29-30 waist, but due to the extreme tightness of the 29 and 30 waist, I had to go all the way up to a 31. Also, the shortness of the legs doesn't look that bad, if you didn't say anything, then we wouldn't of noticed.

18. sonick

sonick Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

When I feel like something different than my rigid Skinners. Also, these aren't as testicle-constrictingly tight as the Skinners, so good for summer. And plus, now I can pick up hot shallow girls [​IMG]

19. sonick

sonick Senior member

Well, there ARE people who roll around in salt water at the beach in their brand new jeans.

Speaking of my Skinners, I took a seam ripper to the back pockets a few days ago:

[​IMG]

20. tangerine

tangerine Senior member