• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of styles you like

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought this might be a cool thread to get ideas, inspiration, etc. Here's a few I thought were interesting:

Spencer Young

Reaction score
I haven't got any style pics, but I wanted to say your profile pic is really cool... it's Alex Gray, right?

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
photo_groupe1.jpg
jam9_ab_n.jpg
08_main.jpg
withcassady.gif
<---check out the whiskers coming thru on neil cassady's raw 501s. probably real 47's.

sbbbjm

Reaction score

i'm starting to see a trend in what i like haha -- vnecks, jeans and blazers

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Pics i've posted in the "what you wearing" thread over the year...yea I'm a narcissist, but this was easier than finding pics all over the web

collage3ru.jpg

GreyFlannelMan

Reaction score
I love your look Get Smart, especially, as I think I mentioned when you first posted it, the green sportcoat.

denimaddict

Reaction score
For me, I had to put one up of Brad Pitt in Fight Club because it helped get me started into clothes.

bpgq.jpg

first time posting a pic, sorry about it being below as well.....next time it won't happen, I swear!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get Smart, bloody hell. What size trousers, shirt and coat do you wear? I feel the urge to raid your closet
laugh.gif

(in case that was not obvious, I like a lot of what I see)

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get Smart, you got the mod look down to a science. Looks good on you, terrible on me.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Get Smart, bloody hell. What size trousers, shirt and coat do you wear? I feel the urge to raid your closet
laugh.gif

lol, you'd have to get by my supremely overweight cat first!

BigSur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart

Yeah, I don't think I've ever put together an outfit nearly as attractive as any of yours. By the way, what brand and size is that shirt in the middle picture of the 2nd row?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BigSur
By the way, what brand and size is that shirt in the middle picture of the 2nd row?

that greyish shortsleeve one....it's a size med Diesel buttonfront shirt from last fall

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BigSur
Yeah, I don't think I've ever put together an outfit nearly as attractive as any of yours. By the way, what brand and size is that shirt in the middle picture of the 2nd row?
I feel the same way. I'm constantly wowed by how he puts **** together. It's definitely not *my* look, but I wish I could do my look as well as Jason does his. I REALLY like the top right one, and I dont think I've seen that one before.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart

Right then, where's that bloody can of tuna? Give me your address, jist in case I'll take my parrot with me, she tends to dislike other animals and screams at them. Just in case stuffing itself with tuna is not enough to distract your portly feline, it will have a green bird in a bad temper screaming its head off at it
biggrin.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I feel the same way. I'm constantly wowed by how he puts **** together. It's definitely not *my* look, but I wish I could do my look as well as Jason does his. I REALLY like the top right one, and I dont think I've seen that one before.

Same here. Not my look (and I am a tattoo virgin which minimises my badassery quite a bit
blush.gif
) but I find those outfits pretty damn good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads