1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post O'Alls

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

2. robin

robin Senior member

3. anothergreenworld

anothergreenworld Senior member

Those ebay items are older Post Overalls pieces and have been relists for months. IMHO The quality is higher than EG, just cleaner and more detailed, in some cases better buttons, gussets, bar tacking. The fit of their older pieces is awkward. Their new pieces are more fitted but still generously cut in the tradition of workwear. Furthermore, for me, I have longer arms than what would normally characterize a size small. I found a chambray shirt that I thought I would try and ordered directly from Katsuo. Though the chest and length were right, the sleeves were too short and would definitely shrink in a wash. I could have bought larger and had it tailored but I didn't really feel like doing so at the time. Just go by the measurements.

Katsuo is a very nice person to deal with. He's very humble and he actually phoned me after I emailed multiple times. He's very accommodating. It's my one real frustration that I cannot find a ready to wear piece from PO that fits. The pants/jeans, however, are what I am dying to try.

4. horriblyjollyjinx

horriblyjollyjinx Senior member

Top notch quality i'd say. lower prices and better designs than eg if you ask me. the sizes are quite large though.

5. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

HJJ, what do you own from Post overalls? pics of stuff worn anyone? Im fiending for these pants: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/1304/ so nice.. Still hoping something cool will show up in xl on ebay.

6. anothergreenworld

anothergreenworld Senior member

If you're located in the States, and you wanted something of theirs pretty badly, I would urge you to email them. If he has the piece in the size you're looking for, it's much cheaper than ordering proxy.

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

can anyone tell me how post o'alls compares in fit to EG/WWM?

im a standard 36 chest and wear a small in every single brand except eg/wwm. i was XS in all past EG/WWM seasons but seem to need to size up to S this current season since everything is slimmer and less boxy, plus arms are shorter

wondering if post o'alls is cut similarly boxy or if they are more tts?

8. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

can anyone tell me how post o'alls compares in fit to EG/WWM? im a standard 36 chest and wear a small in every single brand except eg/wwm. i was XS in all past EG/WWM seasons but seem to need to size up to S this current season since everything is slimmer and less boxy, plus arms are shorter wondering if post o'alls is cut similarly boxy or if they are more tts?
    nice bump! how did this thread go unnoticed for several years?

9. randomkoreandude

yeah i think there were always small threads asking random questions about post but nothing definitive or official

10. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

I've been tempted to buy a shirt but the sleeves are too short for me.

11. randomkoreandude

I've been tempted to buy a shirt but the sleeves are too short for me.

can you comment on fit please?

xs vs s?

12. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

You would need a small.

can you comment on fit please?

xs vs s?

13. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

My Spring wish is for their sleeves to be one inch longer. thank you

14. ekstra

ekstra Senior member

I just picked up a lane cord mattalini jacket, and I swear it's my favorite item I own. The detailing is retarded (the good retarded).

15. Returnal

Returnal Well-Known Member

Yup, I have one of the light weight Mattalini jackets and i love it. Been getting a lot of wear lately. I only wish the sleeves were a little longer, but I'm 6'3 so that's not exactly uncommon.

[​IMG]

16. Shorty Long

Shorty Long Senior member

Mind me asking where you got it?

17. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

happy to see a thread about these guys. i have a pair of the floral shorts from S/S2011 and i get compliments on them every day i wear them. the fabric is amazing, the fit is amazing, and the detailing is... amazing. i really have no complaints about them other than the fact that i only have one pair

18. meso

meso Senior member

Yup, I am 6'2+ and have come to the same conclusion about the short arms. I need around 26" to not look ridiculous. If I fit Post O'alls to arm size, they are way too loose. I cannot roll. It just kills me tho because they are nice pieces.

19. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

You gotta roll. I forgive them for the short sleeves and roll 'em. Favorite shirts.

20. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson Member

Tried on some pieces last weekend in Present London, you're right on the detailing and the short sleeves. Luckily for me I'm only 5"11 and they seem to fit just right to my wrist. Would like to see more imagery of products released from them, but suppose you can't have it all ...