1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Post Interview Questions

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by ezlau, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

This seemed like a relevant thread:

So I just went through a second round phone interview, and got asked back for the final on-site interview. They also want to call me and "get my feedback on the phone interview." Is this normal? Does it have some particular meaning? Not really sure where to go with this. Obviously I'm going to do it, but trying to prepare for it first.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Apparently it was 99% a conversation to set up the interview and discuss details. Weird.

3. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

At least it means that they are interested in you.

4. henrikc

henrikc Senior member

This is a great thread. While I'm still in my second of five years at university, I'm going to keep this thread in mind whenever I interview for summer internships and the like.

Really a lot of fantastic advice here.

5. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

I'm actually interviewing in a couple of hours, so you damn well know I'm going to ask this as the last question.

Thanks, GF!

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

How did the interview go?

7. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

^ I think it went alright; I wasn't expecting just them shooting off questions that were on a piece of paper. The fact that the interviewers (2 of them) didn't show any emotion was unsettling.

I used that question as my last question and they both chuckled and said "we'd need a book to write it all down." Good reaction, I'd say.

8. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

Ask them to "tell you about a time they dealt with a teammate who wasnt pulling his weight," or "what are some of their weaknesses."

9. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

^ I was glad the interviews didn't ask me either of those. Well, they asked me "Tell me of a time/situation where you felt overwhelmed."

I keep running those questions in my head, but isn't it kind of a dick move? Sure, you're throwing it back at them, but some might take it the wrong way.

10. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

^ Yeah that probably wouldn't go over well. Unless I was interviewing you, in which case you might be hired on the spot...

11. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

Got 2 job offers, one in Wyoming, one in St Louis, Missouri and leaning towards the one in MO :slayer:

1 person likes this.
  12. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

13. topconlacj

topconlacj New Member

Hi

Thanks for the insight. I look forward to reading more about your businesses!

Interview questions is important. I have got some my experience about it. I believe that it's wonderful.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Project coordinator interview questions

Goodluck.