• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post a pic of a 6 (no ****)

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
thought this was going to be a threak asking for members to post pics of their six packs.
I think Tagut, Eason, and Sho'Nuff are the only ones who have 6 packs on this forum.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
n736012577_1797101_4930.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arthur_kade.jpg

Kade Scale

By arthur
The Kade Scale 1-10
Here is my rating scale. You may or may not agree, but I have been at the top, and can tell you that I am experienced enough to understand the best from just OK. Women also will rate other women differently than men, because women tend to like classical beauty, rather than a combination of great looks and sex appeal. They will also miss some of the key components that men will pick up on that may make a girl hotter in my eye so I try to avoid rating girls with other girls because it just turns into an argument where the girl doesn’t understand what I mean anyway. The common response is “She’s so beautiful”, and my response is “She’s OK, doesn’t do it for me” which usually turns into an argument. For some girls on the list, I have placed what movie I think they looked best in next to their names, so you can get an idea
10-The “Cream of the Crop”
A woman who has it all: Amazing body, Distinctive facial features, Would stand out at a hot club, and someone who I would be proud to take to a black tie event, and not want to leave with another hot girl there. It isn’t always the supermodel type, but a girl that when you look at her all you want to do his rip her clothes off, but also carries that “stripper” hot appeal that breaths sexuality and class. This is the only level of girl that I would date long term, and she rarely, if ever, has a bad day. A 10 may or may not be classically beautiful, but someone who I would feel would take over a room with me, if she were out with me at an event. Definitely Kade worthy.
Example: Megan Fox, Catherine Zeta-Jones (Entrapment), Gisele Bundchen, Marissa Miller, Demi Moore (Charlie’s Angels), Alesandro Ambrosio.

9-Just shy of being perfect
This is a girl that can be either extremely beautiful or have an amazingly cool look. This must be combined with a very sexy attitude and seducing feel. Many girls can be classically beautiful, but don’t rate high because they look and act like a dead fish with no personality. A 9 may not be Gisele or Megan, but if you see her at 1Oak she will still stand out and may be worth taking home, but may not be worth dating. 9’s can have some “bad days”, but can also sometimes look as good as a 10, just not on a consistent basis. She may also have 1 or 2 cool facial or body features that make her stick out more and exudes sex. Worth taking home, but not dating.
Example: Scarlett Johansson (Match Point), Adriana Lima, Penelope Cruz (Blow), Angelina Jolie (Lara Croft), Gwyneth Paltrow (Great Expectations), Natalie Portman (Closer), Kate Walsh (Grey’s Anatomy)

8-A cute girl, but not date worthy
She may be pretty and sexy to a high degree, but is lacking that “IT” quality that will make her stick out to me. An 8 may look good enough on certain days to hang out with, but is not a long term commitment, and can have moments where she looks good enough to be a 9, but can also have days where she is an 8. It is also a girl that understands that she may not be a 9 or 10, and doesn’t try to make herself into that level with plastic surgery or grooming. Sometimes an 8 can be a 7 in looks but have such an amazing sex appeal that she comes off hotter. Worth taking home when drinking, but not dating.
Example: Shannyn Sossamon (Rules of Attraction), Lindsay Lohan (Georgia Rules), Naomi Campbell, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connelly (A Beautiful Mind), Jessica Alba, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry

7-Above average, keep as a friend
She may be cute and somewhat sexy, but not someone that I would date on a regular scale. Many 7’s will come off fake and not genuine because they realize they aren’t as good as the top tier, and this makes them even less attractive because they act like they are trying too hard. They can have just as many “bad days” as “good days”, and they lack sexuality and consistency.
Example: Charlize Theron, Jessica Biel, Kerry Washington, Cameron Diaz, Bar Refaeli, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez

6 and under-Don’t bother

Not worth listing or discussing. Not even friend or date worthy.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ And you gave me *********** other thread
plain.gif

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
^^ And you gave me *********** other thread
plain.gif

GET YOUR F*&@KING SARCASM METER CALIBRATED !!

thanks

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Kade Scale 6 and under-Don’t bother Not worth listing or discussing. Not even friend or date worthy.
rolleyes.gif

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
/thread ?
laugh.gif

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Renee Zellweger is a 3 or 4 without makeup. Probably a 6 with makeup, and depending on her fitness level, possibly a 7.
celebs.JPG

Drew Barrymoore is a 5 without makeup. I'd say she can move up to 6 or 7 based on makeup and outfit.
drew.jpg

Penelope Cruz is a 6 without makeup (and tired), probably a 7 on a good night's rest. But a 9 or 10 when all dolled up.
2008-cruz-without-makeup.jpg

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have a website, www.hotornot.com devoted to this.

Just so everybody knows, I rated an 8. Suck it.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman

I forgot about this site. Thanks for the reminder.

BTW, so did she:

KMRYHUGRRSMRFQW.jpg

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman

hotornot ratings are inflated. Some of the ugliest ******* girls i've ever seen still get a 5 there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads