Post a great movie scene

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Five Easy Pieces:

2. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. asobu

asobu Senior member

Heroic Purgatory intro
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. mellow

mellow Well-Known Member

^^25th hour monologue is a good one also NSFW:

5. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

The definitive scene in The Godfather:

6. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

Best scene in Soylent Green

7. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

8. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

great scenes guys but really its not so hard to properly embed a youtube clip. cmon.

9. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

^^^ embedding disabled on a lot of these videos, FAGGG!!! [​IMG]

10. Kai

Kai Senior member

11. in stitches

^^^ embedding disabled on a lot of these videos, FAGGG!!! [​IMG]

here is 2 of the 4 you posted. did you even try [​IMG]

you can say thank you whenever your ego lets you [​IMG]

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

13. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

Heat street firefight

The second hotel shootout in No Country for Old Men.

14. in stitches

Ronin ambushed with a cup of coffee scene

15. Sancho Panzo Christ

Sancho Panzo Christ Senior member

Third Man, Ferris Wheel speech

Hell, yeah!

Withnail & I, drunk in the Penrith Tea Room.