Post a great movie scene

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jun 4, 2011.

1. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

2. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Couldn't find the scene from De Palma's Blow Out where Travolta is recording sounds at night, but that's also one of my favorites.

3. Lord-Barrington

Lord-Barrington Senior member

4. Lord-Barrington

Leslie Cheung, "Days of Being Wild." Translation: "I finally arrived at my mother's house, but she didn't want to see me. The maids told me she no longer lived there. As I was leaving, I could feel a pair of eyes watching me from behind, but I was determined not to turn around. I just wanted to find out what she looked like. Since she wouldn't give me that chance, I wouldn't give it to her either."

5. Lord-Barrington

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence. Final scene.

6. Lord-Barrington

Choir scene in "All About Lily Chou Chou". Meaningless if you haven't seen the movie, incredibly heavy with meaning if you have.

7. Lord-Barrington

Taxi Driver. Shootout scene.

8. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I love the hallucinatory/dreamlike qualities of the scene. The whole scene just feels like an unleashing of pent-up desire and emotion.

Choir scene in "All About Lily Chou Chou". Meaningless if you haven't seen the movie, incredibly heavy with meaning if you have.

Great pick!

9. Lord-Barrington

NSFW

I love the hallucinatory/dreamlike qualities of the scene. The whole scene just feels like an unleashing of pent-up desire and emotion.

Great pick!

Love that movie and love Maggie Cheung.

10. Lord-Barrington

The morning after and Mr. Chow's departure, "In the Mood for Love". Absolutely lovely.

11. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

12. Patrick James

Patrick James Senior member

Hey, this might even be considered cliche at this point, but fuck it; I still love this scene:

13. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Third Man, Ferris Wheel speech

14. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member