1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Portugese and Spanish shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Donald, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee Senior member

2. epa

epa Senior member

Junk. Period.

Brilliant contribution.

3. mike2100

mike2100 Member

Splendid junk, may I say!!

For deserving a treatment like this in my first posts, and reading some "noisy" and untrue comments with no replies I see fear from some.

I just remember how this thread begins "Does anyone have any names an sites and opinions of high end Portugese and Spanish mens shoe manufacturers. I tried contacting Carmina and had no success."

with my posts I hope the original thread owner have liked the answer, and PERIOD!!

4. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

Bump. Any updated info on Portuguese shoes to look for?

5. Lusitaniae

Lusitaniae New Member

Are you still in Lisbon?

Try Decenio or Dielmar stores mentioned before and try Nunes Correa, it is located in Rua Augusta.

In the North of the country you can find several places with nice stores and manufactures.

El Corte Ingles has DeGier, a great Portuguese brand.

You can find easily in UK the Portuguese Brand Brett & Sons.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  6. loveartioli

loveartioli Active Member

A list of spanish shoe makers:Carmina, Meermin, Yanko , Pertini, Magnanni, Lottusse, Mezlan, Barrats 1890, Kollflex, George's Coll,among them ,I think Carmina is of course the best among these, Others Magnanni and Lottusse are fashion-forwarded,their Seleccion Magnanni and Selection 1877 Lottusse are two of their top line, The Custom Mezlan is the top line of Mezlan,I think these 3 top line are same level ,but below Carmina, Others for George's Coll,this maker's good-year welted shoes are somewhat attractive and well-made,but their shoes are very rare on the market or ebay,so it's hard to judge this brand,and other brands I am not very familiar with them.Anyone who knows them can introduce about them.

7. MATEMALE

MATEMALE Active Member

If only the silence... I could talk for hours about Portugal winner issues and I would never stop. However, before the silence, I would put Portuguese education and courtesy. I will always say the same: I feel at home when in Portugal.

8. Mr Monkstrap

Mr Monkstrap Member

I think I saw once a famous (or quite famous one in the área) who did something for bullfighters. Dont remember now, but I supose that if you search a little bit on Google "zapatos a mano torero" or similar you Could find something

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  9. stylexchangemtl

stylexchangemtl Senior member

I will be in Spain soon and was looking for a list like this for my future shopping. Greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015