• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

damn, I want every one of those items.

If I had to pick one, it would be the big wool fleece pullover....... or the jacket

I remember working at the showroom and asking if the fleece jacket was water resistant at all. he said no, then corrected me; "its fire proof."

That sealed the deal for us. Its a damn good looking fleece which helps.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's wool fleece? Awesome! I like those denim pullovers too. Will have to take a look at them on the seawall site.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

That's wool fleece? Awesome! I like those denim pullovers too. Will have to take a look at them on the seawall site.

they won't make their way up there - we're relaunching PortlandDryGoods.com in a couple of weeks, simplifying the referral chase a bit. Until then shoot me a PM if you need some more shots :)

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they won't make their way up there - we're relaunching PortlandDryGoods.com in a couple of weeks, simplifying the referral chase a bit. Until then shoot me a PM if you need some more shots :)

Got it. I see that's what you were saying in your post above too.
1f44d.png

I'll look at big pics on desktop. And let you know if I need glamor shots! Thanks.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesome chest pocket on that quilted crew neck pullover. Seems like you could put a small animal in there, mouse, lizard, what have you and keep it nice and cozy. Or your cellphone. I guess.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

Awesome chest pocket on that quilted crew neck pullover. Seems like you could put a small animal in there, mouse, lizard, what have you and keep it nice and cozy. Or your cellphone. I guess.

theres two side entry pockets on that thing too. hard to capture with photo but trust me, they're there!

Whirling

Reaction score
I was in Portland yesterday, Sunday, and really wanted to visit your shop, but it was only 7am and I had to get back on road. However, I hope you guys have tried the muffins at Marcy's Diner because they were fantastic.

Regards,
Jon

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

I was in Portland yesterday, Sunday, and really wanted to visit your shop, but it was only 7am and I had to get back on road.  However, I hope you guys have tried the muffins at Marcy's Diner because they were fantastic.  

Regards,
Jon

Its been a while, but the strawberry white chocolate muffin from Marcies was the best I ever had.

see you next time.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Good news to all of our not-so-local friends

We're Back on the Internet

Check out men's and women's with the help of some killer editorial shots from our friend Nicole Wolf

we'll be working on refining the site for some time, but we wanted to get it live so you guys could see what we've been up to this fall. thanks as always for the support!

D.O.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Wanted to drop our holiday hours on here for reference, assuming you guys are last minute shoppers like I am.

Our web shop will be fulfilling orders during store hours in between holidays per usual, provided that UPS is still doing their thing, so check out the site if you haven't already.

Thanks to everybody for supporting PDG this year (and years before!). We've had an incredible year, sold some excellent merchandise and made lots of new friends and clients. On to the next one!

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wanted to give a heads up for those who didn't know: we've marked down quite a bit of fall / winter merchandise, so check the website out and save 40% pretty much across the board on seasonal lines. Core products are not marked down, but now is a good time as any to grab a pair of Red Wings for the ice and slush.

brands include: Snow Peak, Engineered Garments, PDG / New England Shirt, Reigning Champ, and a bit more.

other minor notes;

* I'll be in NYC for the next few days, but I'll make time to check PMs and emails for any questions regarding the sale; that being said, I'd love to know what you guys want to see from us for FW16/17, so sound off! I'm most excited to see Snow Peak out of everything; all the pieces we've received over the last year are of stellar quality.
* New Spring Merchandise should be rolling out onto the website in the coming weeks. I'll surely keep this updated, so get excited for more of the same and some new additions.

Lollie

Reaction score
Guys, how do the SNS gradient crews and fisherman fit? Do we have to go up a size for a regular fit? Thanks!

Last edited:

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

Guys, how do the SNS gradient crews and fisherman fit? Do we have to go up a size for a regular fit? Thanks!

hard to say - its definitely a slim fit in my experience. I go true to size, some people might size up one. let me know if theres a sweater in particular you're curious about and I can do some R&D when I'm back in the shop tomorrow!

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
S/S 16 Kickoff: Y-3

we're in the midst of a day long downpour at the shop today, which I suppose is a fitting omen to say spring is here. Winter is probably going to creep back into our forecasts but we've started receiving the transitional gear for ever warming weather.

see photos below for our first delivery; some fun gear from Yohji's personal locker room

the bags in particular are really excellent, perhaps our favorite category from the brand. Neoprene, waterproof zippers, hidden compartments, and clean lines.

check Y-3 under the Adidas tag on our website, and look forward to upcoming deliveries from Wings + Horns, EG, and more in the following weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads