• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Porter x Monocle THREAK!

mrmax

Reaction score
"Monocle has teamed up with BlackBerry to produce 100 unique Bold 9700 handsets. We have created our own wallpapers for the screens and each device comes pre-loaded with Monocle’s 25/25 travel guides to the best business cities and resorts in the world. We have also created a special strap. They have 16GB cards and are also supplied with battery, charging pod, world charger, media player headset, USB and gift packaging." Its got wallpapers!!!
smile.gif
You've got to hand it to them to have the balls to try and pull this one off. This speaks volumes about the Monocle readership.

mrmax

Reaction score
Monocle x Leica M9 in Army Green. $100,000.00.

nozorro

Reaction score
I don't mind monocle branded goods. But whats the mark up on the Blackberry?

JO3B

Reaction score
the whip is begging for a brooks saddle. PLEASE.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrmax
"Monocle has teamed up with BlackBerry to produce 100 unique Bold 9700 handsets. We have created our own wallpapers for the screens and each device comes pre-loaded with Monocle's 25/25 travel guides to the best business cities and resorts in the world. We have also created a special strap. They have 16GB cards and are also supplied with battery, charging pod, world charger, media player headset, USB and gift packaging."

Its got wallpapers!!!
smile.gif

You've got to hand it to them to have the balls to try and pull this one off. This speaks volumes about the Monocle readership.

Originally Posted by nozorro
I don't mind monocle branded goods. But whats the mark up on the Blackberry?

Expansys has, however, already begun accepting advance orders for the Bold 9700, which it has priced at a VAT and postage inclusive price of £422 ($696/€465) SIM free.

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/10...d_9700_launch/

rotflmao.gif

What a ******* joke, a 125% markup for some wallpapers and a logo. I hereby boycott Monocle and all its ****** products from here on out.

youngScholar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
They should do a feature on reel to reel tape machines. It seems very Monocular.

Monocle-branded fountain pens and typewriters. You'd be like a pulsing neutron star of pretentiousness.
worship.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word on the street is that The Rake is coming out with a The Rake x Kleenex collab for all you guys to wipe the drool or...

DTO

Reaction score
Any idea where you could get them around Hong Kong?

mrmax

Reaction score
Considering The Rake is sold at 7-11's here, I expect you could buy it on every corner
wink.gif

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
Any idea where you could get them around Hong Kong?

page one in TST has it, it dont sell too well here, i think they have back issues too

Originally Posted by mrmax
Considering The Rake is sold at 7-11's here, I expect you could buy it on every corner
wink.gif

not in TST they dont dude!!!

DTO

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but...
I meant for the Porter x Monocle bags...

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
Thanks for the help, but...
I meant for the Porter x Monocle bags...

London or online then!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads