• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20221120_090920.jpg
20221120_094411.jpg

Trit

Reaction score
brew metric.jpg

I'm sure it's been brought up already but I got the Brew Matric in the Retro dial during the last restock and it's so good. The quality/style ratio to price is excellent. 36mm and quartz. which are both what I love. It's much smaller and feels more intricate in person (aka, you would never, ever be able to read the minutes on the chronograph). But it's got heft and a sapphire crystal so it feels as premium as I'd ever need.

I couldn't figure out what I found so appealing about it but I think it's the lack of branding. The only branding of any kind on the face is an embossed coffee bean that is invisible unless under direct light. I love it.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great bang for your buck on this Audaz
View attachment 1861247
That’s a nice looking bit of kit but I always wonder why they do a fifty fifty split on a dive bezel like that? The colours are nice but to what purpose? The design of a chunky tool watch usually has a form follows function utility but I don’t get what purpose of that is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads