• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New member here and somewhat of a watch collector, I have recently got into collecting Omegas but for more reasonably priced watches I am a huge fan of Seiko, I own several. View attachment 1821050

Great collection!

I love the Tuna and the MarineMaster in particular!

bgsmith

Reaction score
Great collection!

I love the Tuna and the MarineMaster in particular!
Yeah they are two of my favorites and do get some decent wrist time, although I need to send the MM300 in for service, had it serviced a few months ago and it just randomly stopped working not that long ago, luckily its covered under a 12 month service warranty.

The Tuna is a tank, it's my go to beater watch.

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20220811_092132.jpg
20220811_094140.jpg

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw someone post a Baltic on the other watch thread, but given the price point and micro-ness, its probably more appropriate here.

Really like this Aquascaphe GMT. Cool retro bracelet, not trying to copy other GMT's w/ the bezel colors. Bidirectional rotating bezel, not the best bezel movement I've seen, but good feedback on a 2 way at the price.

#1 thing I like is size. Not only is it a nice size on the wrist, but its only 12mm thick.

W/ Euro exchange right now, I got this for about $1050, delivered, including customs duty.

Heartily recommend.

20220815_150049.jpg
20220815_150004.jpg

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Review so far?

I have been trying to buy one and they sell out quick. What are your thoughts so far?

Well, as I was expecting, a cheap plastic toy watch. They are ok as just for fun watches. Not more. Don't take them seriously.

initram5

Reaction score
Swatch

Attachments

• A30675A7-52BD-4E50-9A1A-5F932AB98248.jpeg
    A30675A7-52BD-4E50-9A1A-5F932AB98248.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 67

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, as I was expecting, a cheap plastic toy watch. They are ok as just for fun watches. Not more. Don't take them seriously.

Thanks.

I live in NYC and stopped looking after the first month. I was in Times Sq this past Sat and there is a Swatch store there and it didn't even cross my mind to stop in and see if they had any.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I live in NYC and stopped looking after the first month. I was in Times Sq this past Sat and there is a Swatch store there and it didn't even cross my mind to stop in and see if they had any.

I met a guy from NY in the line (it was about 10 people in total) who was in Toronto for a concert and decided to try his luck with our Swatch store. He said that could not get any in NYC.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I met a guy from NY in the line (it was about 10 people in total) who was in Toronto for a concert and decided to try his luck with our Swatch store. He said that could not get any in NYC.

And there are 3 Swatch stores here in NYC that are supposed to stock them. Even more on the release date.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sadly, this seems to sum up most of the reviews I've read. I will say that I really like the colors of some of them (particularly the Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus watches). I think I'd still consider one if they were a bit closer to about $200 though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads