• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On my way to a follow up with my magnificent surgeon. Improving every day. Went for a 2 mile walk yesterday.

20210616_123529.jpg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, I really like those Stowas with the old logo. What size is that one? I need to pick one up, one of these days. I had a Rodina knock off years ago, the movement eventually died but it was a looker when it was kicking.

Sorry just saw your post, it's an Antea KS, 35.5mm

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Zelos Hammerhead V3 yesterday but apparently it uses either 1.2mm or 1.0mm screws, the smallest driver I have is 1.5mm so no wear today. ? Broke a tool thinking it might be push pin as those can look like really small screws sometimes. Anyway I should be able to size it this weekend, ordered a 1.2 and 1.0mm slotted.

Wore my Seiko solar as it's cool today and one of the few I still have on a leather strap.
IMG_4752.jpg
Please excuse the old photo forgot to take one before I went into work.

HollyJoint

Reaction score
Hi. I'm going to buy a g shock DW 5600 to walk on the beach and wear it casually, but I'm torn between two colors, help me choose
DW5600BB all black
or DW5600HR more fun and with more color
38cd389da7727be87bf0f0f84222b536.jpeg
ac5185f23e2784cccf63f757e11dae2b.jpeg
hqdefault (1).jpg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to buy another watch, but nothing speaks to me right now. So I'm about to blow money on high end mechanical keyboard switches and caps.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm going to buy a g shock DW 5600 to walk on the beach and wear it casually, but I'm torn between two colors, help me choose
DW5600BB all black
or DW5600HR more fun and with more color
View attachment 1629514 View attachment 1629515 View attachment 1629516

Both are great, but I think I prefer the HR and the contrasting colors. I've seen the BB version in the flesh though and will say that it has a better display and is easier to read.

FWIW, I sold one of my small square G-Shocks (the GW-5600-1JF) and sorely miss it. Over time I hated how tiny the pushers were. I still have the an all steel square G-Shock and wear it quite a bit but it's got those same tiny pushers. I think I might try out one of the Casio "Move" G-LIDE watches. I don't have much use for the tide data (unfortunately, it doesn't track tides on Lake Huron or Lake Michigan) but I like the bigger buttons and it's got their newer, really crisp, display.

1624545542876.png

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pushers on all Gshocks are garbage IMO and make the complications pretty much worthless. But not an issue for me as I only use watches to tell the time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads