• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New member here and somewhat of a watch collector, I have recently got into collecting Omegas but for more reasonably priced watches I am a huge fan of Seiko, I own several. View attachment 1821050
Great collection!

I love the Tuna and the MarineMaster in particular!

bgsmith

Reaction score
Great collection!

I love the Tuna and the MarineMaster in particular!
Yeah they are two of my favorites and do get some decent wrist time, although I need to send the MM300 in for service, had it serviced a few months ago and it just randomly stopped working not that long ago, luckily its covered under a 12 month service warranty.

The Tuna is a tank, it's my go to beater watch.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw someone post a Baltic on the other watch thread, but given the price point and micro-ness, its probably more appropriate here.

Really like this Aquascaphe GMT. Cool retro bracelet, not trying to copy other GMT's w/ the bezel colors. Bidirectional rotating bezel, not the best bezel movement I've seen, but good feedback on a 2 way at the price.

#1 thing I like is size. Not only is it a nice size on the wrist, but its only 12mm thick.

W/ Euro exchange right now, I got this for about $1050, delivered, including customs duty.

Heartily recommend.

20220815_150049.jpg
20220815_150004.jpg

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Review so far?
I have been trying to buy one and they sell out quick. What are your thoughts so far?
Well, as I was expecting, a cheap plastic toy watch. They are ok as just for fun watches. Not more. Don't take them seriously.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, as I was expecting, a cheap plastic toy watch. They are ok as just for fun watches. Not more. Don't take them seriously.

Thanks.

I live in NYC and stopped looking after the first month. I was in Times Sq this past Sat and there is a Swatch store there and it didn't even cross my mind to stop in and see if they had any.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I live in NYC and stopped looking after the first month. I was in Times Sq this past Sat and there is a Swatch store there and it didn't even cross my mind to stop in and see if they had any.
I met a guy from NY in the line (it was about 10 people in total) who was in Toronto for a concert and decided to try his luck with our Swatch store. He said that could not get any in NYC.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I met a guy from NY in the line (it was about 10 people in total) who was in Toronto for a concert and decided to try his luck with our Swatch store. He said that could not get any in NYC.

And there are 3 Swatch stores here in NYC that are supposed to stock them. Even more on the release date.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, this seems to sum up most of the reviews I've read. I will say that I really like the colors of some of them (particularly the Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus watches). I think I'd still consider one if they were a bit closer to about $200 though.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And there are 3 Swatch stores here in NYC that are supposed to stock them. Even more on the release date.
Well he got lucky in Toronto and got the Earth model.

Here is my short, fun video about my experience in Toronto :)

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr.DealSeeker